Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

downing 350ml of vodka watch

ReputationRep:
    And the TSR Award for 'Cringiest Thread' goes to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    And the TSR Award for 'Cringiest Thread' goes to...
    Have you been to the H+R forum recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    Have you been to the H+R forum recently?
    Fair comment...

ReputationRep:
    Death by misadventure.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, no amount of sex is worth it. If you're really that desperate, go out as normal and just get some. This girl can't be that amazing, especially since she'll only give it to you if you down a vomit worthy amount of vodka.

Seriously though, I did the whole downing stupid amounts of vodka thing when I was 16 and extremely naive and immature. That doesn't make for a good night. The 2 days I have never felt worse in my life, I wouldn't have cared if I died on the spot I felt so ridiculously ill. Sounds like you need to act your age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonperson)
    Mate, no amount of sex is worth it. If you're really that desperate, go out as normal and just get some. This girl can't be that amazing, especially since she'll only give it to you if you down a vomit worthy amount of vodka.

Seriously though, I did the whole downing stupid amounts of vodka thing when I was 16 and extremely naive and immature. That doesn't make for a good night. The 2 days I have never felt worse in my life, I wouldn't have cared if I died on the spot I felt so ridiculously ill. Sounds like you need to act your age.
    i'm sleeping with her anyway, she's just promised to do a couple of particular things if i manage it as we needed to wager something

i'm far more interested to see if its actually possible to do, than for it being a good night, got plenty of those going round normally

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a catch
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Good luck make sure you eat before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    i'm sleeping with her anyway, she's just promised to do a couple of particular things if i manage it as we needed to wager something

i'm far more interested to see if its actually possible to do, than for it being a good night, got plenty of those going round normally
    So, the bet is basically:

You poison yourself with a ridicululous amount of vodka and I'll do that sex thing with you?

It is possible to do it, in the same way that is possible to drink 350ml of bleach. Possible, but could end in you dying.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest this just looks like an instant blackout and even if by some miracle the 350ml does not get you absolutely wasted the further drinks that the initial 350ml made you think were a good idea will.

ReputationRep:
    What are you all on about 350 is half a bottle we usually 50/50 a bottle in about 10-15 mins before we even go out! Man up its easy will it balls kill you, youll be at a nice level of drunkness

ReputationRep:

Did you do it in the end?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    OK, so i've been challenged to down 350ml of vodka when i get back to uni in a couple of weeks. (all in one go from a glass, no breathers)

I've drank that amount of alcohol in a night before so i know my body can handle it without dying BUT i'm not sure my stomach will be able to keep it down.

Anybody done this before or have any tips?
    Don't post a thread here when you feel well hungover from the night.

It may be all fun and games. 'Oooooh look at me, I'm mr macho!!!!!'

ReputationRep:
    i caluculated the BAC level i'd have afterwards which is 0.20%... according to the net possibility of death doesn't start till 0.30%... and i've definitely drunk this much before in an hour (albeit mostly wine and port). i'll still make sure someones with me all night though, just incase it all goes ****ed up.

keeping it down really is my main concern though, even after a couple of shots my stomach is reeling from it
    Please do share your workings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.