Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I booked a megabus on 22march home from uni. I got sent an email - BUT I don't remember if it was the usual receipt email - with the reservation number. I didn't write this number down because I'm silly.
    I'm meant to be going home tomorrow so I was going to write down the reservation number tonight to bring with me tomorrow.
    I did receive an email saying that I had paid for the ticket. Also looking at my online bank account I can see that the money was taken out the next day.
    I do not have an email with the reservation number in my inbox AT ALL It's not in any other email accounts either
    WHAT do I do :mad:

I have used megabus a few times before and I've always gotten a receipt with the reservation number in it and have printed it out on the day to bring with me.
    I definitely do not have an email with the reservation number, time destination or anything

ReputationRep:
    Check your deleted items/bin folder? May have accidentally deleted it. Also check your spam and archive folders.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.