Turn on thread page Beta

Yesterday I wet the bed for the first time in around 10 years! I was really shocked by this and really quite embarrassed! I'm a 19 year old female, I wasn't drunk and I used the toilet before I went to sleep, the same as every night!

Does anyone know why I just randomly wet the bed?

Or has anyone else had any experience with this?

I'm just worried it will happen again...

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Well are there any other symptoms? If not, then I wouldn't worry about it unless it's a common thing.

ReputationRep:
    Just be happy somebody else wasn't in bed with you.

ReputationRep:
    10 years? And you are 19?

ReputationRep:
    Have bread with butter (unsalted) with a bit of salt on top... helped one of my brothers when he was 15...

ReputationRep:
    Don't get wasted before bedtime.

On the other hand, maybe you're lying to us and you're actually a geriatric?

(Original post by ussumane)
    10 years? And you are 19?
    ahhaa 10 years was just a random number, pretty sure I was a lot younger than that!

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to see what happens tonight..it just really shocked me is all! Has it not happened to anyone else at all?

ReputationRep:
    If you were having a dream about going to the loo (this genuinely happens) then it could've been that...

ReputationRep:
    What is your bed doing in the kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    If you were having a dream about going to the loo (this genuinely happens) then it could've been that...
    Haha. You just made me remember the last time I wet the bed..I was 9 and I had this exact dream..then facepalmed myself when I woke up. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Could someone have been playing that prank on you, putting your hand in warm water while you sleep? Only seen it on tv, don't know if it's real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ahhaa 10 years was just a random number, pretty sure I was a lot younger than that!

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to see what happens tonight..it just really shocked me is all! Has it not happened to anyone else at all?
    Yep, good luck with that mademoiselle

Nope, never happened to me brah. Maybe you drank a bit too much last night or something?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you'll find a reason. Hopefully it'll be a one-off. If it keeps happening, see your GP.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.