This discussion is closed.
emmal
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Has anyone ever been cheated on, or cheated on their gf/bf? Or maybe even went with someone u knew was already in a relationship?

Has anyone committed the gr8 offence of cheating on a mate with his or her boy/girlfriend??

What happened?

I am interested to know of the conquences (human nature) sociology
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't really mind if my girlfriend cheats on me (they invariably do), as long as they have a shower somewhere between the time of the encounter with the other guy and the time of encounter with myself.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
Has anyone ever been cheated on, or cheated on their gf/bf? Or maybe even went with someone u knew was already in a relationship?

Has anyone committed the gr8 offence of cheating on a mate with his or her boy/girlfriend??

What happened?

yes...but it was all a long time ago.

love Katy ***
emmal
(Original post by Mr White)
I don't really mind if my girlfriend cheats on me (they invariably do), as long as they have a shower somewhere between the time of the encounter with the other guy and the time of encounter with myself.
u dont mind? seriously?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmal)

What happened?

I have never chosen to, and never will, partake in the act of cheating on my girlfriend. Oddly enough, she was already involved with someone when we came to the conclusion that it was more than just a friendship between us. It is something I still can't forget, but trust until given a reason not to is the rule I guess. As for what happened. Her man decided to show up at my front door. So I grabbed a cigarette and went out to face the music. The bugger stands 6'4" and is well built for it. In the end, it came to be a 3 hour long discussion between two mature men. Another 5 hour yarn took place the following evening after he followed me home from work. Not too bad considering I thought I was up for a decent brawl. Though I'm assuming I would have won, just something I have a knack for. There ya go, I hope that helps with your invasion of privacy hehe
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now that is style. Priorities well in order. Cleanliness is the key. lol. I take my hat off to you Mr White.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
u dont mind? seriously?
Why would I? It doesn't affect me at all.
emmal
not even the fact that u are supposed to be in a relationship?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why doesn't it affect you at all? Unless both parties are consenting to sleeping with different people. Surely such an act would mean that she just wasn't satisfied by you any longer, if ever at all. Unless I'm missing something here.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Why doesn't it affect you at all? Unless both parties are consenting to sleeping with different people. Surely such an act would mean that she just wasn't satisfied by you any longer, if ever at all. Unless I'm missing something here.
It's a complex relationship.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
im surprised he aint bothered
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
obviously
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Someone you meet frequently at parties? What colour are her eyes, and what is her favourite colour?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
im surprised he aint bothered
eric... How would you describe your ideal girlfriend, and what drink would she have to have as a favourite?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
obviously
hey, how come im the onyl one with ONE green box thing? whats that mean?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Someone you meet frequently at parties? What colour are her eyes, and what is her favourite colour?
I don't do parties. Blue and blue.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
hey, how come im the onyl one with ONE green box thing? whats that mean?
It is just rep, and Mr White looks as though he will have his 6th one tomorrow.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well Mrs Whites' obviously trés happy
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is just rep, and Mr White looks as though he will have his 6th one tomorrow.
how come he gets loads tho when he moan all the time? (n/o mr white lol)

but still... well ok then. how do i make it get to 2 green box things?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
eric_bischoff is offline. Why? Is he incapable of saying even one word for once?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads