This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Ah, nevermind. Turn over a new leaf, and all that.
done and done
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
cheating - is wrong. anyone whos done it shud not deserve to be with anyone
emmal
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
cheating - is wrong. anyone whos done it shud not deserve to be with anyone
i think it depends on the reasons actually. have any of your bfs cheated on u? havent u cheated on them?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
Has anyone ever been cheated on, or cheated on their gf/bf? Or maybe even went with someone u knew was already in a relationship?

Has anyone committed the gr8 offence of cheating on a mate with his or her boy/girlfriend??

What happened?

I am interested to know of the conquences (human nature) sociology
my ex byf was a loser! He split up with me after 6 months for no reason then started coming on to me at a party when his gf wasn't there. Anyhoo, they split up, and he kept coming to me for advice on his love life, and we got back together a few months later (whilst he was "dating" one of my friends - boy that caused probs) and he went all moody another 6 months later and i dumped him.

best thing i ever did and i was so happy afterwards, everyone noticed and it really hacked him off apparently lol
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
i think it depends on the reasons actually. have any of your bfs cheated on u? havent u cheated on them?
yea a few in the past but i dont think my current bf has, if he did he wud tell me eventually. (hes that kind of person) my sis wud go ape tho...

id never cheat (i no a few that wud)
emmal
yea a few in the past but i dont think my current bf has, if he did he wud tell me eventually. (hes that kind of person) my sis wud go ape tho...

id never cheat (i no a few that wud)
aw i wish some of my bfs were like that
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
did the title of this thread just change??
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wot happens wen u block a user? can they not c ur threads or is it jus 4 provate messaging purposes?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
Has anyone ever been cheated on, or cheated on their gf/bf? Or maybe even went with someone u knew was already in a relationship?

Has anyone committed the gr8 offence of cheating on a mate with his or her boy/girlfriend??

What happened?

I am interested to know of the conquences (human nature) sociology
I've been cheated on, but cheating on someone, in my opinion, is an awful thing to do, and i could not bring myself to do it to anyone.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I've been cheated on, but cheating on someone, in my opinion, is an awful thing to do, and i could not bring myself to do it to anyone.
thank god! someone who thinks it like i do.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thank god! someone who thinks it like i do.
Well surely that is the right way to look at things. I cannot see any reason why anyone should cheat on someone. If you aren't happy with who your with, then tell them. And then go out with someone else. But its simply a matter of behaviong honourably that you should not cheat on someone.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I don't really mind if my girlfriend cheats on me (they invariably do), as long as they have a shower somewhere between the time of the encounter with the other guy and the time of encounter with myself.
You sound like a friend of mine who claims he and his girlfriend completely lack the emotion of jealousy and are thus completely fine with an open relationship. Could never cope with that...
emmal
i have a feeling lumpycustards being cheated on...

hey glitter il swap u some rep points!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
i have a feeling lumpycustards being cheated on...

hey glitter il swap u some rep points!
oh? and how u work that out?
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Just put in my vote, all i can say is i'm very very bad and very sorry. It's probably the worst thing i ever did!
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Unfortunately this is a topic i no a lot about! I've been cheated on b4, which really hurt. but most notably i was 'involved' with a guy for 6 months, who had a girlfriend the whole time.

I knew he had a g/f too, and surprisingly i wasnt' actually too bothered. I mean i did have feelings for him, but wen he eventually did split up with his girlfriend it didn't hold the same appeal for me at all.

I guess i kinda liked the fact that i could 'make' him cheat, i liked the fact that he was with me wen he was supposed to b wiv her. Its messed up an i'm really really sorry now that its all over, but it was the most exciting 6 months of my life!
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i cheated on ma by wen i was pissed drunk, and then ive been cheaten on b4,

if theres one thing ive learnt from relationships its never cheat.

ever

I am interested to know of the conquences (human nature) sociology[/QUOTE]
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think cheating is a false concept, you cannot cheat on someone as there is no right answer. If you cheated on someone, then surely you cheat to get the right answer and the person being cheated upon is the wrong answer, therefore I conclude that cheating is a good thing.
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I think cheating is a false concept, you cannot cheat on someone as there is no right answer. If you cheated on someone, then surely you cheat to get the right answer and the person being cheated upon is the wrong answer, therefore I conclude that cheating is a good thing.

wat does cheating hav 2 do wiv finding an answer?! Its all about thrills and excitment and reckless abandon!
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
wat does cheating hav 2 do wiv finding an answer?! Its all about thrills and excitment and reckless abandon!
I was simply making a point, princess, that the concept of "cheating" is usually to find a right answer/better alternative.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.08%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.74%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.91%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.18%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.81%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.12%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.76%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.31%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.73%

Watched Threads