Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it normal to have sexual fantasies about every girl you talk to? watch

ReputationRep:
    there might be 1 or 2 girls i havent had one of but basically every girl i talk to (and even girls i dont talk to) i have sexual fantasies about. this includes any female friends i have too. it doesnt seem very normal to me. i know this would be most likely normal for a 15 year old horny teenage male but i turned 20 in january so it feels strange. is it normal to be like this?

ReputationRep:
    You speak to your family ? Then yeah, see a therapist.

ReputationRep:
    Ye randy bugger! Are you lacking sexual satisfaction? Are you maybe a late developer?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, probably.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    By 'every girl' I hope you mean 'every girl your age who is not a family member'. If so, yes it's normal.

ReputationRep:
    You so need to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broken_Circles)
    You so need to get laid.
    that is easier said than done unfortunately. even when i have low standards. (i am not paying for sex btw)

ReputationRep:
    Do you speak to your mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpharius)
    Do you speak to your mother?
    i obviously dont mean my family members. i thought people on tsr would have the basic common sense to know that. or if they do know that, they would not troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    i obviously dont mean my family members. i thought people on tsr would have the basic common sense to know that. or if they do know that, they would not troll.
    T'was a crap joke.

As for a real answer, no. It's not good to fantasize over every girl you meet. Not at your age. Not at any age.

ReputationRep:
    As long as their not family members then yes its okay to fantasize over all the other women you meet.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine to fantasise abour a few, but evry single one? Must be hard work.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.