The Student Room Group

Is it normal to have sexual fantasies about every girl you talk to?

there might be 1 or 2 girls i havent had one of but basically every girl i talk to (and even girls i dont talk to) i have sexual fantasies about. this includes any female friends i have too. it doesnt seem very normal to me. i know this would be most likely normal for a 15 year old horny teenage male but i turned 20 in january so it feels strange. is it normal to be like this?
You speak to your family ? Then yeah, see a therapist.
Ye randy bugger! Are you lacking sexual satisfaction? Are you maybe a late developer?
Reply 3
Yes, probably.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
By 'every girl' I hope you mean 'every girl your age who is not a family member'. If so, yes it's normal.
You so need to get laid.
Reply 7
Original post by Broken_Circles
You so need to get laid.

that is easier said than done unfortunately. even when i have low standards. (i am not paying for sex btw)
Reply 8
Do you speak to your mother?
Reply 9
Original post by Alpharius
Do you speak to your mother?

i obviously dont mean my family members. i thought people on tsr would have the basic common sense to know that. or if they do know that, they would not troll.
Original post by robotwars
i obviously dont mean my family members. i thought people on tsr would have the basic common sense to know that. or if they do know that, they would not troll.

T'was a crap joke.

As for a real answer, no. It's not good to fantasize over every girl you meet. Not at your age. Not at any age.
As long as their not family members then yes its okay to fantasize over all the other women you meet.
It's fine to fantasise abour a few, but evry single one? Must be hard work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending