ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Dude, I don't talk to surfies dude. :rolleyes:
    I've never surfed. I wish I could, bro.

ReputationRep:
    I'm here if you need to talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Well I don't HAVE to talk to another guy do I? I mean I could, but I honestly don't want to at the moment. If he is a guy and nobody wants to talk, then that is what various helplines are for.
    can't really talk to a guy anyway unless they're your bromie.

girls are easier to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm around to chat if you need someone having a pretty rubbish time at the moment aswell hope you are ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    can't really talk to a guy anyway unless they're your bromie.

girls are easier to talk to.
    Someone who has the decency to admit the truth at last. Well done sir.

ReputationRep:
    Of ffs, come one any guy is gonna want to rather chat to a girl than a guy if they don't know them. I ****ing hate human beings and how they are so hypocritical, and think that when they amaturely psycho-analysis people they are somehow superior (yes, I realise the irony). I would rather talk to her if she was a girl than a guy. This doesn't mean I plan on taking advantage of her and raping her. It means I would rather get to know a girl than a guy right now, since I has loads of guy friends and not so many female ones. You people giving superiorhuman a hard time are 10x worse than you are portraying him to be.

OP, if you fancy talking about how ****ed up the world, society and people are, then drop me a pm. I can rant for hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Of ffs, come one any guy is gonna want to rather chat to a girl than a guy if they don't know them. I ****ing hate human beings and how they are so hypocritical, and think that when they amaturely psycho-analysis people they are somehow superior (yes, I realise the irony). I would rather talk to her if she was a girl than a guy. This doesn't mean I plan on taking advantage of her and raping her. It means I would rather get to know a girl than a guy right now, since I has loads of guy friends and not so many female ones. You people giving superiorhuman a hard time are 10x worse than you are portraying him to be.

OP, if you fancy talking about how ****ed up the world, society and people are, then drop me a pm. I can rant for hours.
    You just summed up the whole thread and situation better than anybody else I could have imagined. Now this is what I call smart - and yes I hold pretty much the same opinion as you.

If only I could rep you twice. :cool:

+ rep to you sir. Well done.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.