Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I left work really drunk earlier and thought it'd be a good idea to drop a note saying "you're cute" on the desk of a girl I fancy. Thing is, I haven't even spoken to her yet. I should probably go in and get rid of the note before she sees it on Monday morning, right?

ReputationRep:
    Did you sign it?

No, didn't sign it. But I'm sure it isn't too hard to trace the handwriting back to me.

ReputationRep:
    Best case: she likes you back and yay you have a girlfriend who you can have wild sex with every night.

Worst case: she thinks you're a weirdo and gets a restraining order against you.

I'd say leave it there. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Best case: she likes you back and yay you have a girlfriend who you can have wild sex with every night.

Worst case: she thinks you're a weirdo and gets a restraining order against you.

I'd say leave it there. :yep:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it'll all be ok (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I left work really drunk earlier
    they are so lucky to have you

ReputationRep:
    well it's a good job 'drunk you' has the balls to make up for 'sober you'

if she likes you she'll think it's awesome, if she freaks out then she was a ***** anyway. you can't lose

ReputationRep:
    just leave it brah. it's not like she's going to around to everyone to try to match the handwriting...

ReputationRep:
    You should have whipped your penis onto her desk and drew an outline of it. Then leave a note next to that saying "my penis has been on your desk".

(Original post by scotttb)
    they are so luky to have you
    We have a bar in our building, so my team had some drinks after work before heading home.

Looks like I'll face the music on Monday morning.

You lied. She did. But it's bagged me a lunch date, so win.

(Original post by Peachykeen09)
    just leave it brah. it's not like she's going to around to everyone to try to match the handwriting...

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like something a kid might do in year 7. What made you think it was a good idea? Even if she liked you before she won't do now because that sort of childish and pathetic gesture infantalises and emasculates you. Sorry if that sounds harsh but its true. Best just to not mention it and hope she either doesn't recognise the writing or is too embarassed on your behalf to say anything.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm totally amazed. Is your office staffed by socially awkward desperate people?

ReputationRep:
    Straight up PLAYA eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickTockBoom)
    Ok I'm totally amazed. Is your office staffed by socially awkward desperate people?
    When he says office, he really means McDonalds. He's been slaving away making my McMuffin sandwich for breakfast hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    When he says office, he really means McDonalds. He's been slaving away making my McMuffin sandwich for breakfast hour.
    Thats a yes to the socially awkward desperate people then?

ReputationRep:
    as long as you didn't *** on your boss desk you'll be fine xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johndoranglasgow)
    Thats a yes to the socially awkward desperate people then?
    Yes. This is the colleague in question, on her lunch break.

http://pennilesspioneers.com/wp-cont...-28069-580.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.