Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorgeous devil)
    Lol Okayy .. Btw r yw doing this exam in junee???
    im done with mine...different board tho..
    however i guess this subject is weird regardless of the board :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hey any one has the data base ??

ReputationRep:
    Definitely recommending cfrench's guide! The point about not bothering to validate against overpayments just saved me loads of grief.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Can anyone help and post a reply to the functional spec as I will also post my completed version when we do it in class
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Functional Spec Pro Forma.docx (11.7 KB, 339 views)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone made a data flow diagram as a possible activity 1? if so can you help please.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey cn some one uplod the dfd

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to rewrite the scenario for the very first task? Or do we have to say what we expect the database to do during each task?

For instance task 2 will require a query to perform this which will ultimately allow me to do blahblahblah?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys...
    In need of urgent help..
    Anyone done a data flow diagram or could help me out with one..
    Could someone please attach a copy of the data flow diagram??
    Many Thanks,, help required urgently!!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone can anyone help create the user login form for this exam as i am struggling to create the a form with the write expression :/

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me the database?

ReputationRep:
    hey does any one has the first activity done?

ReputationRep:
    Rather than people just continue asking questions you should try answering each others.

ReputationRep:
    Shirleyda, i have created a login using unbound text boxes for the username and password and a macro relating to a member table. The macro that i have used is as follows:
    DCount("*","Login query")=1 which is linked to a msgbox and openform, And DCount("*","Login query")<>1 is a msgbox.
    The query stated in the Dcount is from the member table where username and password are selected.
    Hope that helps with creating a Login.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abewers1)
    Shirleyda, i have created a login using unbound text boxes for the username and password and a macro relating to a member table. The macro that i have used is as follows:
    DCount("*","Login query")=1 which is linked to a msgbox and openform, And DCount("*","Login query")<>1 is a msgbox.
    The query stated in the Dcount is from the member table where username and password are selected.
    Hope that helps with creating a Login.
    Thanks for that!
    Knew how to do this in SQL but, although it should be easier, wasn't sure what to use to do this in a Macro in Access :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't throw away marks by answering the questions in the wrong format. I am posting some guidance on how to tackle Activity 2, based on the guidance in the Principal Examiner's report for Summer 2010.
    This is what I have given my students to think about.
    Hope it helps.
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf Moreshire Activity 2.pdf (494.7 KB, 645 views)

ReputationRep:
    hey any one did activity one ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfrench)
    Don't throw away marks by answering the questions in the wrong format. I am posting some guidance on how to tackle Activity 2, based on the guidance in the Principal Examiner's report for Summer 2010.
    Hope it helps.
    cn u help us with the activity one and the others plz

ReputationRep:
    hey any body there to help to through skype or yahoo to built the database plzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfrench)
    Hope it helps.
    Hello mate,

I purchased your guide and its terrific. Hoever, i'd be more than greatful if you'd be so kind to do an activity one example. I understand that you have a class. I'm sure you'll go through the exam with them so could you upload the stuff you do with them onto here?

cheers buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tej125)
    Hello mate,

I purchased your guide and its terrific. Hoever, i'd be more than greatful if you'd be so kind to do an activity one example. I understand that you have a class. I'm sure you'll go through the exam with them so could you upload the stuff you do with them onto here?

cheers buddy
    Hiya cfrench, i purchased the guide from TeacherExchange website and purchased the credits to pay for the guide and when i went to go open the file, my computer crashed and it wont let me open the file again - its telling me to buy the credits again. ive emailed the website, but no reply yet. have you got any advice or any help?

thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.