Congratulations first of all for securing a conditional or unconditional offer at the very competitive Warwick!
YOU deserve a massive pat on the back
- Now our aim is to achieve A*AA-AAB+b, let the revision begin right?
- How are you revising? :
- What accommodation will you be applying for?:
We might as well make friends now ay
- Why did you pick you course/degree?
- Why did you firm Warwick?
- How long did you wait for your offer?
- What sort of careers are you looking to pursue? (From Teaching, being an MP, Lawyer, Investment Banker and so on)
Would you pay less for a humanities degree?