Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

public display of affection watch

Announcements

When my boyfriend has had a few drinks he becomes really touchy/ feely. Like literally every 2 seconds he will try to kiss me and I feel like i'm getting smothered. I hate pda! & tell him not here, not right now, stop it... but he actually doesn't listen and I end up feeling like the mean one! What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    dont take him out with you, or ask him not to drink lol

ReputationRep:
    He needs to show everyone that you belong to him so they don't try and pull you. He sounds pretty insecure (or could just get horny when drunk!)

ReputationRep:
    Have you told him this when he's sober? Cos it will be more effective.

ReputationRep:
    If you know that's how drink affects him, ask him not to have quite so much- or tell him that it annoys you. He might not realise.

ReputationRep:
    Keep pretending you need to throw up every time he tries to kiss you, or turn your face so he kisses your cheek.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him about it when he is sober - he might not even realize it, to him it might be just his way of showing you off in public?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him when he's sober

ReputationRep:
    holding hands down the street is fine but making out violently in public is not good

it was just yesterday that I was on the train and it pulled up at a station and there were two people making out on a bench on the platform, almost the whole of our carriage starting laughing and groaning

ReputationRep:
    You need to tell him when he's sober.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.