The Student Room Group

What Should I Do If......

I recently got a letter from St Dominic Sixth Form College in Harrow. They sent me a letter in feb/march saying they have not rejected my application but are still considering me . I today got a letter saying I have been rejected and if i wish to continue my application then I should pay £5, and at the end of the year they will re-consider me as a candidate and I can appeal this current decision. I am going to do the both.

The subjects I am taking are Maths, Physics, Computing Science and Business (which i am going to change to economics as it would benefit me further)

My second choice is Park High Sixth Form (which I currently attend). there is a higher chance of rejection as my forms go straight to the bottom of the pile (as the forms go from 1 college then downwards). They do not offer computing science.

Stanmore college is my third and they offer all my subjects.

should I (if i get a offer from Park high) reject it and apply to stanmore?
should I take the offer from park high and do 1 subject at stanmore (timetables are likely to clash though)?

I need help as this is important to me
Reply 1
Ask in your interview or ask head of sixth form of park high if you can do computing science at stanmore and do the rest of your subjects at park.

Ps. youwantmycreeeps?
Original post by rapterx2
Ask in your interview or ask head of sixth form of park high if you can do computing science at stanmore and do the rest of your subjects at park.

Ps. youwantmycreeeps?

hoping for more answers on this , thanks. this is not enough!
bump.
help much?
this forum has over 1000 active member and not one of them can relate to me. HELP
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllp ¬!!!!
frickin heck, no one is bothered to help me. jheeze help!!!!
i got 8 posts on this forum just by frickin replying on this post/. HELP ME!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending