Turn on thread page Beta

Illuminati on Youtube??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I read this in the comments section on youtube

There are 4 main record label giants that have? signed all the major artists.These are Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group and EMI

Then there are 6 giant corporations that control most of the mainstream news. Disney, CBS, VIACOM, NewsCorp, General Electric and Time Warner.

These all get their sources from Rothschild owned Reuters which owns AP.

Illuminati controls most of what you hear and see on the TV. Turn of that garbage box that feeds you lies please!
    What do you think?

I don't believe in the illuminati, but I thought this was quite interesting.

ReputationRep:
    they're real..all the zionists asses and the Rockerfellas..read into it..and when people try to spread knowledge of their existence, they kill em..they did it to JFK, Tupac, MJ, and Bob Marley, just to name a few

ReputationRep:
    listen to Immortal Technique's Point of No Return..he brushes upon the subject..
    and B.o.B's Words i Never Said..the stuff he kinda talks about is about how the Masons control our society and very deep stuff..

ReputationRep:
    Uh-huh.

And why does noone find it funny that the most enlightend people with regards to the Illuminati and Zionist conspiracy are the Neo-Nazi's?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Uh-huh.

And why does noone find it funny that the most enlightend people with regards to the Illuminati and Zionist conspiracy are the Neo-Nazi's?...
    elaborate?
    PS, the Illuminati are a secret society that have been around for years but over the years, people have found out about them and tried to warn others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minni04)
    they're real..all the zionists asses and the Rockerfellas..read into it..and when people try to spread knowledge of their existence, they kill em..they did it to JFK, Tupac, MJ, and Bob Marley, just to name a few
    Are you serious?

Why would they kill those artists? Who would listen to them?

ReputationRep:
    elaborate?
    PS, the Illuminati are a secret society that have been around for years but over the years, people have found out about them and tried to warn others
    They are probably the worst secret society ever in terms of being... secret. Unraveled by a bunch of kids on Youtube using Windows Movie Maker... The horror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)

What do you think?

They do exist, they are a secret society. And that is fact, they've existed from the 1700's. Though it is not known whether their aim is to controll the world.

Its more likely that its a secret society like the Carbonari, or Young Italians/Greeks/Turks. Like a Fraternaty, they support its members like a brotherhood. No different from being in a family.

It just so happens that major companies have been founded by Illuminati/Mason members, perhaps it's because they are the most intellectual in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    They do exist, they are a secret society. And that is fact, they've existed from the 1700's. Though it is not known whether their aim is to controll the world.

Its more likely that its a secret society like the Carbonari, or Young Italians/Greeks/Turks. Like a Fraternaty, they support its members like a brotherhood. No different from being in a family.

It just so happens that major companies have been founded by Illuminati/Mason members, perhaps it's because they are the most intellectual in society.
    I looked up those 4 record companies

70% of the world's recorded music is sold by one of the 4 major record labels. All 4 are major media conglomerates with multiple record label imprints and dozens of recording artists under contract.
    70%!!!! That means nearly everything we listen to come from these companies. So if the illuminati are real (I don't think they are) then they control everything we hear, and all the news we see?

I don't think thats very likely.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious?

Why would they kill those artists? Who would listen to them?
    because they were preaching about good and were exposing them..they were artists who lots of people listened to..it would ignite interest in them to perhaps read up and find out more..find out the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    They are probably the worst secret society ever in terms of being... secret. Unraveled by a bunch of kids on Youtube using Windows Movie Maker... The horror.
    they still are secret in terms of the rituals they do and stuff..like i said, over some time, people have discovered them

ReputationRep:

What do you think?

It's not going to affect my life either way, because I don't watch trash TV and I don't care for many celebrities (except one or two hot ones :sexface:).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sII-M...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Well they can only ever use secret hidden tactics and operate under cover. If they don't, they will be mobbed by the common society and all the n00bs on youtube

ReputationRep:
    That seems like a schizophrenic delusion.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yhH...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    And that's just hating on rich people. I honestly think it's a load of bull designed to scare the masses.

ReputationRep:
    elaborate?
    I know exactly what the Illuminati are supposed to be.

What I'm saying is, when the case for the Illuminati is so often spearheaded by Holocaust Deniers, National Front members and Gangster rappers, I have reason to be wary of the valididity of such concerns. No doubt there are many powerful people in the world, but some sort of over arching conspiracy to rule the world, going on through thousands of years? I don't buy it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes the illuminati are real.

But i dont give a damn about what those celebrities choose to do. That isnt going to affect me, the REAL issue however is the politicians who actually get to decide things behind closed doors. They are all working together and before the elites, people like Rockefeller and Rotschild are truly exposed, it wont change a thing.

The New World Order isnt far away anyways. And i doubt they will fail.

Obama is nothing but a puppet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    I know exactly what the Illuminati are supposed to be.

What I'm saying is, when the case for the Illuminati is so often spearheaded by Holocaust Deniers, National Front members and Gangster rappers, I have reason to be wary of the valididity of such concerns. No doubt there are many powerful people in the world, but some sort of over arching conspiracy to rule the world, going on through thousands of years? I don't buy it.

The New Worlder Order has been talked about for ages, its just now its becoming crazy but white politicians has warned about this before and even Gordon Brown said "we are moving towards a new world order"

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.