Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just google the illuminati..coz it's real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minni04)
    they're real..all the zionists asses and the Rockerfellas..read into it..and when people try to spread knowledge of their existence, they kill em..they did it to JFK, Tupac, MJ, and Bob Marley, just to name a few
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I read this in the comments section on youtube

What do you think?

I don't believe in the illuminati, but I thought this was quite interesting.
    watch rihannas music video S&M
    there is a man with a notepad and wrote on there (while looking at rihanna) : success of the illuminati slut

and all on the video on the background it says stuff like i can see myself in a relationship with another girl etc.

they use alot of reverse psychology... so people wonder why are they showing illuminati blatanly if they are a "secret society"

There is alot of info on it on youtube.... the media is filled with symbolism.. do some research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)
    The New Worlder Order has been talked about for ages, its just now its becoming crazy but white politicians has warned about this before and even Gordon Brown said "we are moving towards a new world order"
    as well as bush snr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    listen to 2pacs song: killuminati

what do you think "michael jacksons - they dont care about us" is about? THEM

mjs brothers and sister even admit he was murdered..

before you laugh.. do some research into it properly. THICKO!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But so has 2012 and God, that doesn't mean I believe in either of them. Just because something is talked about, and believed by many, that doesn't make it true.

The fact is, I do not believe the Illuminati exist to the extent that these conspiracy theories make out. They may to an extent, but not what some of these people would claim.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    they're real..all the zionists asses and the Rockerfellas..read into it..and when people try to spread knowledge of their existence, they kill em..they did it to JFK, Tupac, MJ, and Bob Marley, just to name a few
    SO why have you not died? Or the millions of others who come up with these crazy theories on youtube?

WHy is it a layperson like you or anyone can discover this ultra secret plot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hnk)
    listen to 2pacs song: killuminati

what do you think "michael jacksons - they dont care about us" is about? THEM

mjs brothers and sister even admit he was murdered..

before you laugh.. do some research into it properly. THICKO!
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Illuminati controls most of what you hear and see on the TV. Turn of that garbage box that feeds you lies please!
    I'm watching Great British Hairdresser. Do they control that?

ReputationRep:
    Wooow, so rich companies whose aim is to make profit and attract big musician to achieve these profits are buying the rights of big musicians. :facepalm: How on earth does this mean that the illuminati exist?

ReputationRep:
    If anyones interested you can watch thiis parts 1-11: http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK5...37/DikoLMfnEgE

Don't quote me and tell me how it's real or how it's not.

Just watch it if you are interested.

That's all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure what to believe now! But, if these people you speak of were killed because they tried to expose the illuminati, how come it was one of those record labels that released the music? Wouldn't they have heard it before it was released? Surely they would have stopped it and kill them before it gets out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I would have suggetest you watch 'The arrivals' but everything has been disabled to view on youtube.

The website they made to explain everything to do with the 'Illuminati' has also been hacked and shut down otherwise you would have seen how they speak of the truth, so much so that Youtube has banned audio.

watch this to explain http://muxlim.com/videos/BoriChumba/...ke-up-project/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hnk)
    watch rihannas music video S&M
    there is a man with a notepad and wrote on there (while looking at rihanna) : success of the illuminati slut

and all on the video on the background it says stuff like i can see myself in a relationship with another girl etc.

they use alot of reverse psychology... so people wonder why are they showing illuminati blatanly if they are a "secret society"

There is alot of info on it on youtube.... the media is filled with symbolism.. do some research
    I sort of agree that there can be some subliminal messages in some music, but I think Rihanna's S&M newspaper headlines scene was her trying to say that people have said all these things about her, not that she truly is a part of the Illuminati. But anything is possible these days, so she could be a member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_chichi_x)
    I sort of agree that there can be some subliminal messages in some music, but I think Rihanna's S&M newspaper headlines scene was her trying to say that people have said all these things about her, not that she truly is a part of the Illuminati. But anything is possible these days, so she could be a member.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDZNP8tAk4

She is a part of them. Just like many other artists, trying to control our minds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_chichi_x)
    I'm not too sure what to believe now! But, if these people you speak of were killed because they tried to expose the illuminati, how come it was one of those record labels that released the music? Wouldn't they have heard it before it was released? Surely they would have stopped it and kill them before it gets out? :confused:
    Well the president John F Kennedy (JFK) was killed after his speech which tried to shed light on the illuminati agenda...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/kennedy-assassin.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    SO why have you not died? Or the millions of others who come up with these crazy theories on youtube?

WHy is it a layperson like you or anyone can discover this ultra secret plot.
    coz i'm not doin this on a large scale silly! the musicians are reaching out to MILLIONS

there's something called The Arrivals..it goes into depth about the Masons..but it's been BANNED on youtube..you cannot view it at all..reason? it exposes too much..soooo much

ReputationRep:
    coz i'm not doin this on a large scale silly! the musicians are reaching out to MILLIONS

there's something called The Arrivals..it goes into depth about the Masons..but it's been BANNED on youtube..you cannot view it at all..reason? it exposes too much..soooo much
    I've always tried to watch the arrivals but I could never find it!

anyways have you watched this http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK5...37/DikoLMfnEgE

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

Ok so the sound is gone? Firstly what was the sound was it a mainstream song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

Secondly why only take the audio off certain episodes?

Thirdly why not just delete the videos completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel11)
    Well the president John F Kennedy (JFK) was killed after his speech which tried to shed light on the illuminati agenda...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/kennedy-assassin.htm
    Illuminati News. The most reliable and trustworthy of sources.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.