Turn on thread page Beta

he always wants to do doggy watch

Announcements

So, whenever we have sex, my boyfriend just always wants to do it from behind. Like, every time...why is this? I mean, it's fine, but I'd like to do other positions too...is this just him, or are all guys into this position? Why do guys like doggy so much?

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him, or take control... He probably feels most comfortable and in control in that postion!

ReputationRep:
    If you want to do something different, tell him that. Perhaps it just feels best for him, or maybe he thinks you like it best. Who knows, ask him.

ReputationRep:
    What's your face like ?

Just saying .....

Are you ugly?
    Jokes aside, tell him how you feel or better still show him what you want.

ReputationRep:
    you have a nice behind!:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Does he ask you to wear a paper bag over your head if you do it any other position? :holmes:

Keep the dog out of the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    I can't blame him. Love doggy

ReputationRep:
    Doggy style is awesome. Especially if you have a nice bum. Pretty much all guys love doggy so I wouldn't read too much into it :P

ReputationRep:
    Men are naturally programmed to like the way a woman's bum looks. Its a well known, in fact some scholars suggest that men find breasts attractive because they as can look like the bum end think of a big breasted woman's cleavage. In the animal kingdom, especially among out closest cousins the primates the bum plays and important role, in baboons it swells turns pink and signals that the female is in estrus.....so I think its very normal (o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, whenever we have sex, my boyfriend just always wants to do it from behind. Like, every time...why is this? I mean, it's fine, but I'd like to do other positions too...is this just him, or are all guys into this position? Why do guys like doggy so much?

Here is an idea, why not talk to him?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it meant to make a guys d*** feel bigger?

Is he a poor little guy? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    There could be any number of reasons, so asking a bunch of strangers is unlikely to yield an answer. You have to ask him why.

For all you know, he might have it in his head that that is what you want, not him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    What's your face like ?

Just saying .....
    Beat me to it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    What's your face like ?

Just saying .....
    Hey, I was going to say that

I'll give you rep instead :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    mine always likes to do it. its coz it feels so good for them, its not anything else. just appreicate it and find some enjoyment into it and he may like it even more and then try a different position

Guys like it if you have a nice ass.

...Or an ugly face. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Doggystyle is probably the best sex position, IMO anyway.

You must have a nice butt for him to always insist on doing it (im obsessed myself). So you should feel priviledge and take the credit. Im guessing in your case, this could be true.

However, I am hoping it's not your face that is causing this. If it is then unfortunately, there's little you can do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Halfway through doggy stop abruptly and just say. 'Well, this just isnt working for me'... That ought to shake him up a bit!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.