Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everyone join tsr BNP party watch

ReputationRep:
    Let's all join; it makes sense if the group is not made on the grounds that it is offensive they will moan that they are the victims. If we join then they will become the minority in their own group, yes some of us will not attain membership but hopefully genuine hopefulls will also be rejected.

Let's troll these B*****ds

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: you can write *******s on TSR, it's not starred out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :fyi: you can write *******s on TSR, it's not starred out
    I was not aware of this; thank you good sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    Let's all join; it makes sense if the group is not made on the grounds that it is offensive they will moan that they are the victims. If we join then they will become the minority in their own group, yes some of us will not attain membership but hopefully genuine hopefulls will also be rejected.

Let's troll these B*****ds
    you do realise that no-one or very few will join if you say "let's troll these *******s"?

and no.

The best thing you can do is to just ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangoh)
    joined, thanks
    really?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No thanks. People that support their policies should join, as they should be afforded the same right as other groups/parties on TSR, however abhorrent their views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangoh)
    yeah, its cool
    are you doing it for a laugh, or are you being a total ********?

ReputationRep:
    why would i waste my time

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

But what if the TSR BNP has no affiliation with the real BNP and infact has reasonable policies and is full of reasonable people? Will you still blindly hate them for the label of BNP? Are you no better than them?

:FYI: I have no idea what the TSR BNP is like, but I do just hate people who jump on the bandwagon of hate without even looking at the Parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    really?
    He likes them; he was on the TSR BNP thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Hmm.

But what if the TSR BNP has no affiliation with the real BNP and infact has reasonable policies and is full of reasonable people? Will you still blindly hate them for the label of BNP? Are you no better than them?

:FYI: I have no idea what the TSR BNP is like, but I do just hate people who jump on the bandwagon of hate without even looking at the Parties.
    Yeah but by your logic I could create a tsr Conservitive party and fill it with commies, or a Catholic one filled with atheists, wait a minute this is genius...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    Yeah but by your logic I could create a tsr Conservitive party and fill it with commies, or a Catholic one filled with atheists, wait a minute this is genius...
    TSR parties have no true affiliation with real world parties other than in name. It is the Party's concern whether it follows real world party line.

The BNP is often slated for it's racist members and leaders. A TSR party would not have these problems. A TSR BNP may simply put British people first in a non-racist way. Would that still be so abhorrent? Would that still warrant the hatred spewed against the BNP?

ReputationRep:
    NYPA

ReputationRep:
    I think a ban is in order mods for OP.

ReputationRep:
    Lol no :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with you? Are you an impulsive troller? Cause you know I'd rather you got help for that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I think a ban is in order mods for OP.
    I bet you want all the Blacks & Muslims banned too, amirite? :awesome:

No thank you, I'd rather support the TSR Conservatives and their policies (although not all), much better than that racist group

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.