Turn on thread page Beta

Au natural ??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am confused over this issue, some girls have said they like a guy's natural musky smell so long as its fresh from that day...yet others seem to find it gross, what are your thoughts... is a days worth of au natural scent sexy on a guy or should deodorant be worn at allll times ???

ReputationRep:
    Deodorant should always be used! Not so much that you stink of Lynx though.

ReputationRep:
    Wear deodorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    do men still use Lynx? i think i stopped in year 10, do people still use joop, brut and old spice?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    If I could offer you one piece of advice, it would be; wear sunscreen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Lynx?

Real men use this:

ReputationRep:
    As long as you wash regularly and wear anti-perspirant (I'm not sure if lynx is, but it's a bit overpowering anyway) you should smell fine. I think natural scent is an important part of attraction, it is for me at least. People don't need to marinade themselves in perfume/aftershave/deodorant unless they never wash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Lynx?

Real men use this:

Bahahahahahahaha !

ReputationRep:
    Natural scent is sexy :sexface:

And by natural scent, I mean someone who actually washes daily and has generally good hygiene not someone who reeks of BO

ReputationRep:
    Please use antiperspirant...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Gold does naturally occur in many regions of the globe.

_Kar.

ReputationRep:
    So long as you don't smell of sweat or something over powering it's all good

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.