Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    All girls want different things. I'm a girl and my list is differet to that. Attractiveness is subjective.
    Oh Aliiiiiiiiii, what are you liiiiiiiiiike? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    Oh Aliiiiiiiiii, what are you liiiiiiiiiike? :rolleyes:
    You keep doing this!

Wtf do you want from me?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billydodger)
    HETRO!!!
    Must your boyfriend have good spelling capabilities? :confused:

Dunno, just thought it could 'cure' your problem there. That pushed aside, I don't give a f*ck. Many people have high expectations, the true ones don't request them.

ReputationRep:
    -Not ginger
    Lolololol

ReputationRep:
    well I'm a girl and the only ones of them that I would care about are being a similar age or older (a year younger wouldn't bother me but any younger would be school age so just no) and not being shorter than me but since Im pretty short thats never been an issue.
    so please don't think you speak for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You keep doing this!

Wtf do you want from me?! :lolwut:
    I want to dress you up as Beethoven and watch you play chess. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adoringcarmine)
    that's not what girls want, it's what YOU want...
    Yeah but the general idea of this thread was for ALL the girls to post their preferences like I did and then a better idea can be gained.

Obviously the people of tsr are too stupid to realise this and come back with comments like yours.

Good for you, not all girls are like you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but the general idea of this thread was for ALL the girls to post their preferences like I did and then a better idea can be gained.

Obviously the people of tsr are too stupid to realise this and come back with comments like yours.
    I think it's just the way you worded it, I thought you were speaking as a mouthpiece for all women too. Anyway, if you want people to list preferences:

-Taller than me
    -Is intelligent
    -Has an interest in current affairs
    -Older than me
    -Can make me laugh
    -Dark haired
    -South Asian or Arab
    -Takes me to restaurants
    -Cultured
    -Generally interesting. I hate those really boring people!
    -I have to be able to hold a decent conversation with him

There's more but that's a basic list, obviously it's flexible. I don't really care about whether or not he smokes/is a virgin/teetotaler/religion or any other weird blocks some girls have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    Good for you, not all girls are like you!!!
    haha read my post above :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    There are a lot of males who fit those requirements. You should have no problem.

Just saw your 19. Means I get 8/8, although what's funny differs from person to person.
    lol at this guy assuming he's dominant

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl (ignore username) and this is what I want from a boyfriend...

-same age or older than me (cannot be younger)
    -goes to Uni/graduated (it's important to me I have a degree, it should be important to him)
    -taller than me (I'm 5'2")
    -Not ginger
    -Not skinny (has to look like a man and not androgynous)
    -Funny
    -Doesn't smoke
    -Dominant
    Why are you telling us this? Surely the thread should be what you want, rather than what girls want?

ReputationRep:

That wasn't really clear in fairness.

ReputationRep:
    Dominant?

haha read my post above :rolleyes:
    But you didn't word it right from the beginning so no wonder lots of people are going to say what I said....

ReputationRep:
    I think most people have completely missed the point of what the OP was asking.

I'm not sure I have any specific physical "requirements" or preferences. But I have to find him attractive (even if that grows over time) and we have to click on an emotional and intellectual level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    What Guys Want.

-A girl happy to give blowjobs
    -Funny
    -Not Fat
    -Decent Bum and Boobs, a decent handful of each is perfect
    -Makes a good meal, no dry sammichs hear ladies
    -Not neurotic
    -Semi-ambitious, but not to an imasculating extent
    -Happy to hang out with my mates at the pub

There you go. If you fit those then maybe you'll find a guy....

Oh wait. No, everyone is different. And OP, what makes you think you meet the requirments of any guy that meets yours?

Sorry, just annoyed lately by girls with high expectaions, when they are really in no position to have them. Not saying that's you OP, but if it is....
    And are you in that position to tell us women what we should and should not expect? Regardless of if they are high? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    LOL not ginger thats harsh

ReputationRep:
    Hey :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    And are you in that position to tell us women what we should and should not expect? Regardless of if they are high? I think not.
    :rolleyes:

No, I'm saying don't complain when you don't meet a guys standards if you're so ready to make a list like that.

You might want a guy 5"8, and they might want a D-cup. Maybe they will suit all of your requirements but you're only a B-cup. Suddenly the guy is a shallow ******* according to half the girls on TSR. Bit hypocritical.

But it's not just that. You should just expect not to meet a guys standards if you have high ones, and vice versa. I find a lot of people who make lists like this and have high standards sit at about average, but want a Prince/Princess and it's just unrealistic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.