Some girly out there must be needy for a weedy shy guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comeheretellme)
    I find it attractive actually...
    Over the GOD?:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima..._ORIG-zyzz.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I like my man with a bit of meat on him.
    PM me your number babes you can have some of my meat :hubba:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dJylj_lumk...n-computer.jpg

ReputationRep:
    In my humble opinion, he's really not all that attractive. In fact, quite the opposite.
    Personally, I prefer tall (because I'm 5'11), slim- really skinny/thin guys

ReputationRep:
    Personally? Yeah, it's a turn off. My boyfriend is well built and goes to the gym a lot, but he doesn't take it too far and he also has a good head on his shoulders.

ReputationRep:
    so long as you have some muscle, then you should be fine ^ ^
    (btw) If your thin it should be easy-ish for you to get a 6 pack as you want have any fat covering it :]

ReputationRep:
    That's too much for me. I'd rather a 4 pack over a 6 pack and his arms are just too much for me. I like prefer someone who is toned or just slender, plus I like a guy who can look good in a suit without it being too tight for him.

http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.diet-blog.co...ves/muscle.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I used to like slim guys, until I dated one that was skinnier than me (and im a size 8..) so that deffinately put me off... my current boyfriend is slim but toned, which is perfectly fine. I like guys with muscles, but not fat (except on the rare occasion that they've just got a little chubbiness and so makes them cute ;D )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quit slender not anorexic thin. My guy friends who are bigger than me comment on how slim I am and its got me wondering that if my guy mates say that would girls find me unattractive as I'm hardly muscle like my guy friends. Are thin guys more harsh on themselves. Its just that those comments are makin me think if my guy friends look at me as slim and gentle maybe girls will be put off too or do girls look at it differently?

Thanks. Really become self conscious now. I know its about personality too but its got me conscious.
    I don't like muscles. I wouldn't be put off by a skinny guy.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    I really dislike that physique, I'd rather have a skinny guy tbh.

Guys thanks for the comments. What was concerning me was that when guys comment on you being thin and gentle I began to feel that maybe girls would also say oh he looks light and gentle too and so see me as unattractive. Basically if a guy thinks another guy is slender as a put down would girls see the same thing in terms of what they, like i.e. not thin gentle slender looking guys. I'm probably the lightest looking guy in class so im very self conscious.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny guys = awesome.

I'm not attracted to men with more muscles than brain cells. Doesn't do anything for me.

ReputationRep:
    not really into thin guys :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    :lolwut:
    I really dislike that physique, I'd rather have a skinny guy tbh.
    Hes out of your league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    Hes out of your league
    You've never seen me. :rofl:

Plus he isn't in a 'good' league, he has an average face, a foul tattoo and a body that looks really unappealing.

ReputationRep:
    Need pics of a guys definition of slim since we know some females mix fat with curvy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    PM me your number babes you can have some of my meat :hubba:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dJylj_lumk...n-computer.jpg
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW :puke: I've just had a curry now I've been put off for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You've never seen me. :rofl:

Plus he isn't in a 'good' league, he has an average face, a foul tattoo and a body that looks really unappealing.
    Zyzz is known to get 9s and 10 with ease.

Most women LOVE muscles.

TSR girls are wimps.

You KNOW hes WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Out of your league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quit slender not anorexic thin. My guy friends who are bigger than me comment on how slim I am and its got me wondering that if my guy mates say that would girls find me unattractive as I'm hardly muscle like my guy friends. Are thin guys more harsh on themselves. Its just that those comments are makin me think if my guy friends look at me as slim and gentle maybe girls will be put off too or do girls look at it differently?

Thanks. Really become self conscious now. I know its about personality too but its got me conscious.
    <3 them! As long as they are taller than my 5"11!
    Otherwise move along :P
    I have a thing for tall skinny (well thin) guys, as my last 'fling' was this, I can't shake them :P IDK what it is, but as long as they are taller than me, and not larger build, then I'm happy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.