Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls find thin/very slim/slender guys a, turn off? watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont like too muscular guys.... I prefer them slim but not skinny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    Is that why you didnt sleep with him for close to a year?
    No. There were other reasons and it wasn't entirely my decision either.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldnt worry man; Im tall, but pretty skinny despite being a healthy weight. It doesnt stop you pulling haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)
    this is huge and looks ridiculous:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4kBE7wBClW...arkusRuhl0.jpg

how does this look in any way ridiculous?
    http://dailyaesthetics.com/wp-conten...12/AzThumb.png
    You can see his veins, his 'pecs' look like silicone boobs and I really don't like that 'V' thing that muscular guys have going on. Hey some girls might like it, but I'm not one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You can see his veins, his 'pecs' look like silicone boobs and I really don't like that 'V' thing that muscular guys have going on. Hey some girls might like it, but I'm not one of them.
    Oh Aliiiiiiiiii, what are you liiiiiiiiiiiike? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    Oh Aliiiiiiiiii, what are you liiiiiiiiiiiike? :rolleyes:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    :lolwut:
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Yh, whatevs. :p:
    Im not

need guys with a bit of meat on them :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    No. There were other reasons and it wasn't entirely my decision either.
    Ummm.. ok.. I am not seeing it.. That is so wrong. What a waste. I would have a hard time keeping my hands to myself if I were dating you.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer guys with more meat on them, just a preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    wat

zyzz looks kinda skinny there, needs bigger arms and delts/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)
    wat

zyzz looks kinda skinny there, needs bigger arms and delts/10
    I don't like big bulky guys. Zyzz looked good when he had just started:

http://www.squidoo.com/zyzz The headphones pic. Still a bit too bulky for my liking though.

ReputationRep:
    If they look anorexic or you can see their bones poking out (i.e. all the ribs, stomach pushed in, arm bones very visible and the like) it can be quite offputting, as it would look like you could be snapped in half when hugging you. Same applies to girls to be honest.

Guys with a naturally smaller build, or naturally slender - but have lean mass (not talking about muscly or bulked up) are perfectly fine as long as it looks like a healthy weight.

That said, if I really liked the guy, I don't think I would care how thin or fat he was, though I may find myself trying to feed them up (or get them to eat healthier) if they were under/overweight.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.