Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Used to eat vast amounts of it every day, but then figured out that that just isn't realistic.

ReputationRep:
    Every single day at least twice. As soon as I wake up (literally) I grab for a piece of Toblerone.

ReputationRep:
    Not enough.
    I buy some on my weekly shop but it never lasts the whole week; I eat it within the first day and then go without.
    I know I could just buy more chocolate, but I'm pretty sure I would still eat it in the first day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    Maybe once a week. I always feel so guilty afterwards! :sad:
    LOOL I love you're miniclip in your sig from "I just had sex" with Andy Samberg! LOOL

ReputationRep:
    A bar every day

ReputationRep:
    I eat so much, my blood probably carries more sugar than oxygen.

ReputationRep:
    It's an addiction! I can't go a week without chocolate, I need to detox lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Once a month or so probably. I'm very unhealthy but chocolate just isn't my thing. I do like it, a lot, but never crave it.

ReputationRep:
    I've had about seven peices so far today... normally I go days or weeks without, though. You just caught me on a day where I decided I'd rather have chocolate and a few healthier snacks instead of sorting out proper meals, and when someone bought in fancy dark chocolate with orange

ReputationRep:
    Not often enough :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09190700300)
    You forgot white :mmm:
    Not technically chocolate, but who gives a damn?!

Green and Blacks White Chocolate ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Never lol.

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat so much so now I only have it Fri-Sun - I could never cut it out completely.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not eating it for Lent and donating the proceeds to the Japan earthquake appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I can be bothered to go to the corner shop after school

ReputationRep:
    Not that often, tbh I'm not fussed about it, I think its very, very overrated.

Not that I'm that healthy though, loads of unhealthy foods I really like.

ReputationRep:
    Every day without fail, I only recently realised that I've become addicted to it :teehee: Anyone who says chocolate is overrated obviously hasn't tried Milka caramel :coma: :sogood: :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Probably everyday it's just too good not to!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say on average 3 times per week YUMMY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would eat it in vast amounts every day if I could.

I tend to eat it in 'forms' throughout the week...mini milks, options hot chocolate, in cereal bars...then I often go a lil' crazy at the weekend and treat myself to the REAL chocolately treat(s) of my choice.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.