Turn on thread page Beta

How Often Do You Eat Chocolate? watch

ReputationRep:
    Used to eat vast amounts of it every day, but then figured out that that just isn't realistic.

ReputationRep:
    Every single day at least twice. As soon as I wake up (literally) I grab for a piece of Toblerone.

ReputationRep:
    Not enough.
    I buy some on my weekly shop but it never lasts the whole week; I eat it within the first day and then go without.
    I know I could just buy more chocolate, but I'm pretty sure I would still eat it in the first day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    Maybe once a week. I always feel so guilty afterwards! :sad:
    LOOL I love you're miniclip in your sig from "I just had sex" with Andy Samberg! LOOL

ReputationRep:
    A bar every day

ReputationRep:
    I eat so much, my blood probably carries more sugar than oxygen.

ReputationRep:
    It's an addiction! I can't go a week without chocolate, I need to detox lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Once a month or so probably. I'm very unhealthy but chocolate just isn't my thing. I do like it, a lot, but never crave it.

ReputationRep:
    I've had about seven peices so far today... normally I go days or weeks without, though. You just caught me on a day where I decided I'd rather have chocolate and a few healthier snacks instead of sorting out proper meals, and when someone bought in fancy dark chocolate with orange

ReputationRep:
    Not often enough :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09190700300)
    You forgot white :mmm:
    Not technically chocolate, but who gives a damn?!

Green and Blacks White Chocolate ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Never lol.

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat so much so now I only have it Fri-Sun - I could never cut it out completely.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not eating it for Lent and donating the proceeds to the Japan earthquake appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I can be bothered to go to the corner shop after school

ReputationRep:
    Not that often, tbh I'm not fussed about it, I think its very, very overrated.

Not that I'm that healthy though, loads of unhealthy foods I really like.

ReputationRep:
    Every day without fail, I only recently realised that I've become addicted to it :teehee: Anyone who says chocolate is overrated obviously hasn't tried Milka caramel :coma: :sogood: :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Probably everyday it's just too good not to!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say on average 3 times per week YUMMY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would eat it in vast amounts every day if I could.

I tend to eat it in 'forms' throughout the week...mini milks, options hot chocolate, in cereal bars...then I often go a lil' crazy at the weekend and treat myself to the REAL chocolately treat(s) of my choice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.