Turn on thread page Beta

How Often Do You Eat Chocolate? watch

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate :love: Like everyday :/ :woo:

ReputationRep:
    How do people eat it so often? Don't you feel like crap after eating it; knowing how bad for you it is?

This isn't meant as a dig at anyone, this is actually what I think after it.

ReputationRep:
    bout once/twice a week :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I bloody well feel like it. Screw you diets. Hello fatty.

ReputationRep:
    Probably at one point in some form every day. But some days that's only like..the chocolate bit on top of an alpen bar or chocolate iced gems. Only when I'm really treating myself will I have just a bar of chocolate. But my god, it's good when I do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlecupcake)
    I would eat it in vast amounts every day if I could.

I tend to eat it in 'forms' throughout the week...mini milks, options hot chocolate, in cereal bars...then I often go a lil' crazy at the weekend and treat myself to the REAL chocolately treat(s) of my choice.
    Didn't see this when I wrote mine. Pretty much exactly the same as me. Have you tried the new Aero biscuit bars? They're small but not pathetically small, perfect treat size! And only 100 calories. Delicious

ReputationRep:
    maybe 4 times a week , I LOVE dairy milk .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Didn't see this when I wrote mine. Pretty much exactly the same as me. Have you tried the new Aero biscuit bars? They're small but not pathetically small, perfect treat size! And only 100 calories. Delicious
    Ooh Aero! They sound great and I'll definitely look out for them in the shops! Thanks for the tip!

ReputationRep:
    A few times a week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't - I'm allergic to it and, even if I wasn't, it tastes horrible. I really don't see what the fuss is about.

ReputationRep:
    once a year when I'm rally depressed (my parents fed me raw cocoa beans once put me off chocolate for the rest of my life)

ReputationRep:
    too much, everyday at the moment. Really going to try cut down. I lasted a week without it about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    Every few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    breakfast, lunch,dinner and midnight snacking

Only joking

ReputationRep:
    Every day pretty much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Every day.

PRAISE THE LORD, for 60p Milka at Sainsbury's.
    Get yourself to Home Bargains, its 49p there

ReputationRep:
    everyday sadly

ReputationRep:
    Not often enough :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.