Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sign of heart murmur of excessive use on computer? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was diagnosed with a heart murmur 3 years ago but haven't really had any problems with it. However sometimes when I'm on the computer for sometimes even as little as 40minutes I get bad pains in my chest and body, though using the computer is not the only times I feel these pains, it is mostly when I'm using the computer.

I was thinking it may have something to do with the computer but then again I'm not often on it for long so i'm not so sure.:eek: any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I have a heart murmur too, andnever experienced that before!
    I know it sounds silly but maybe its the way your sitting at the computer? Could be that your all hunched up or bent over. If your worried go and see your doctor - better to be safe than sorry! x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.