Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How would you feel if your best friend had done this to you? Watch

• View Poll Results: I think you should
    not forgive your friend, he betrayed you in the worst way
    29.17%
    Ask your friend if he only said those things because he was upset at the time
    20.83%
    tell your friend how his account of what actually happened made you feel
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    WHO THE HELL is going to read that?! Seriously?!

If I wanted to read a story I'd read my Dan Brown books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark!91)
    Stupid idiot! don't question me as if I'm lying! Okay I may have been 12, could possibly of been 12 13 though i cant remember 6years later.i was of school because my whole body was stiff after the incident, I couldn't move around properly without aches and pains.
    Surely you'd remember if you were an unusual age for the year, and considering year 7's are 11/12...
    Forgive me, but I have little sympathy for people who spend loads of time off school for things like an ache'. I spent no days at all of school when my mother died, my boyfriend stayed off school for 6 weeks after major brain surgery, and that was only because they were worried that the normal jostling that goes on in a school would cause further brain injury, since he had a large hole in his skull...

Anyway, it's water under the bridge now, so why not just not bother with it if it upsets you?

ReputationRep:
    If it's bothering you that much maybe have the courage to take the first steps and be mature- talk to your 'friend'. Did you ask him why he made up those lies about your accident? I get what you're saying OP it is kind of like a sick joke especially if you've experienced a near-death experience and your humour on the situation is running low. The best thing to do is just forget about it or approach your friend.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.