Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im currently applying to ravensbourne editing and post production degree.

I wanted to know if anyone from ravensbourne would share their time table with me as im currently working out travel, and work. I know my timetable will differ but I would like to get an idea of a general timetable for uni.

Also any advice would be helpful, thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, unfortunately I can't help you as i'm also in the process of applying to university and have no intention of going to Ravensbourne despite the nearby Chiquitos.
    I would just like to say WELL DONE on getting an offer =) You must be seriously amazing at editing!

ReputationRep:
    If it's any help - I heard the timetable changes every week. (for all courses at Ravensbourne,not just the editing and post production course).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LeelyLily)
    Im currently applying to ravensbourne editing and post production degree.

I wanted to know if anyone from ravensbourne would share their time table with me as im currently working out travel, and work. I know my timetable will differ but I would like to get an idea of a general timetable for uni.

Also any advice would be helpful, thankyou.
    Foundation Degree?

http://timetable.rave.ac.uk/g760.pdf
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by AnonymousA)
    If it's any help - I heard the timetable changes every week. (for all courses at Ravensbourne,not just the editing and post production course).
    There will generally be regular sessions and then some additional ones that change. For some courses you may be in 9am-10pm, Monday to Friday at certain points just down to workload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kai Hiwatari)
    Hi, unfortunately I can't help you as i'm also in the process of applying to university and have no intention of going to Ravensbourne despite the nearby Chiquitos.
    I would just like to say WELL DONE on getting an offer =) You must be seriously amazing at editing!
    Gawd youre so useless.
    Jk <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragman_wonder)
    Foundation Degree?

http://timetable.rave.ac.uk/g760.pdf
    Thankyouu. It is the foundation degree but when i start its a BA
    Thanksss

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.