Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

So, I was thinking it'd be a good idea for people sitting this exam (or a similar one if it's applicable) to ask/answer questions.

Here's how it works:

I will ask a question, someone will hopefully answer it and then ask another question! Then anyone can join in and it'll hopefully be useful for everyone

Here goes:

What are the 8 taxonomic groups? (In order )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseppea)

So, I was thinking it'd be a good idea for people sitting this exam (or a similar one if it's applicable) to ask/answer questions.

Here's how it works:

I will ask a question, someone will hopefully answer it and then ask another question! Then anyone can join in and it'll hopefully be useful for everyone

Here goes:

What are the 8 taxonomic groups? (In order )
    just saw the one for chem. sorry i can't answer haven't learned the topic as yet it lol:mad:

ReputationRep:
    kingdom
    phylum
    class
    order
    family
    genus
    species

ReputationRep:
    I am resiting this I need 125/150 for my Grade. I hate you f212! having sat all of the modules of A-level biology this one has been the ugliest and for some reason unluckiest one for me. This time I better nail the coffin.My scores on the rest of the modules are high 80-90%...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAGOibTMuU

KPCOFGS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    I am resiting this I need 125/150 for my Grade. I hate you f212! having sat all of the modules of A-level biology this one has been the ugliest and for some reason unluckiest one for me. This time I better nail the coffin.My scores on the rest of the modules are high 80-90%...
    why?

i need 130 out of 150. is this possible?

i didn't even revise much 4 this last time got (110)
    Unit 5 is more of beast imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)
    why?

i need 130 out of 150. is this possible?

i didn't even revise much 4 this last time got (110)
    Unit 5 is more of beast imo.
    Of course it's ,why not
    I only have 4 exams this summer so hopefully I should get a distinction on this one.
    I sat f215 in jan did good and managed to get 80%.I will be starting my revision on this one tomorrow.I hadn't done much revision either,last time I had 13 exams! (yes thirteen) and I still somehow managed to squeeze a 107/150 but I need 18 more.

This unit is very basic but has boring share of it too,the biodiversity stuff,meh.
    F215 is synoptic based for which you require knowledge/info from other modules.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.