(Original post by hash007)
    Yeah...am I on the wrong thread
    aha yeah u are lol but im sure u can learn some things from here too :P
    btw i accidentally neg repped u sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786girl)
    aha yeah u are lol but im sure u can learn some things from here too :P
    btw i accidentally neg repped u sorry!
    :eek: The cheek!, you'll have to positive rep me to make it even.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolo-x)
    1:30pm
    1:00

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I am completely panicking about this. I know I'm going to fail. My teacher is the worst teacher in existence; one person in my class is passing with a D and everyone else is getting U. It's awful. I don't understand most of it. I need to have a chemistry A-Level though because I want to do Biochemistry :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High VOLTAGE)
    mines not

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow! I had to self-teach the two chemistry units as my teachers weren't particularly helpful -_- but hopefully it's a good paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medusa cascade)
    Oh god, I am completely panicking about this. I know I'm going to fail. My teacher is the worst teacher in existence; one person in my class is passing with a D and everyone else is getting U. It's awful. I don't understand most of it. I need to have a chemistry A-Level though because I want to do Biochemistry :/
    do you want to read through this? or i can try and help you with the topics you find hardest if you like?
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc CHEMISTRY UNIT 2.doc (325.0 KB, 586 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High VOLTAGE)
    If this is the exam start time, then its 1:30 pm, according to the front of the exam paper (based on past papers with the time on the front). I'm sort of lucky that mine starts at 2pm, so i get an extra 30 minutes of cramming...

Anyway, best of luck tomorrow everyone, i'm going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim Lee)
    If this is the exam start time, then its 1:30 pm, according to the front of the exam paper (based on past papers with the time on the front). I'm sort of lucky that mine starts at 2pm, so i get an extra 30 minutes of cramming...

Anyway, best of luck tomorrow everyone, i'm going to bed.
    how comes urs starts at 2?

ReputationRep:
    do you want to read through this? or i can try and help you with the topics you find hardest if you like?
    *Worships* That's amazing! Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medusa cascade)
    *Worships* That's amazing! Thank you so much!
    haha you're welcome! good luck tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    held onto that for a while

ReputationRep:
    My exam tomorrow starts at 1.15 on the dot, which means that you have to be there by 1.00.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChessMister)
    held onto that for a while
    what? are you telling me off for not giving out my notes sooner? charming

ReputationRep:
    what? are you telling me off for not giving out my notes sooner? charming
    am I telling you off for not giving your notes out before midnight of the night before the exam? well, yes, I am

ReputationRep:
    haha you're welcome! good luck tomorrow
    Good luck to you too! Your revision document has cleared up more for me in the last half hour than months of internet research, looking through textbooks and asking teachers has...

ReputationRep:
    i)Define sustainability
    ii)What properties did CFC's have that made them good for refrigerants.
    iii) Outline 2 examples where C02 has replaced the need for CFC's.

iv) state what a dynamic Equilibrium is meant
    v) What is the method of obtaining decarbonised fuel and show an equation for methane.

*Hard question*
    Normally, the radical subsitution of methane with a chlorine radical gives us a varierty of products. Suggest a mechanism to get Dichloromethan (1,1di-chloromethane)

These questions my teacher said are "Very very very likely" . He was an examiner and his uncle is the Chief Examiner of OCR Chemistry... make of it what you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J DOT A)
    i)Define sustainability
    i) Sustainability is the ability to use products to meet the needs of the current generation without causing harm to the environment so that the needs of future generations can also be met.
    ii) Erm...they're very stable?

ReputationRep:

they are non-toxic, and non-flammable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChessMister)
    am I telling you off for not giving your notes out before midnight of the night before the exam? well, yes, I am
    i posted them on this thread ages ago!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.