Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim Lee)
    oops...yes, ocr. sorry
    I've got a copy - can't scan it on right now, but should be able to get it uploaded to the thread by about 11am tomorrow, if that's any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warthogBE)
    I've got a copy - can't scan it on right now, but should be able to get it uploaded to the thread by about 11am tomorrow, if that's any help?
    Yeah, thats great-thanks very much.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thats great-thanks very much.
    Okay, I'll get it up in the morning (printer/scanner is downstairs, and I simply don't have the energy to go down there!), I'm assuming that you already have the paper, so won't need that uploading?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'll get it up in the morning (printer/scanner is downstairs, and I simply don't have the energy to go down there!), I'm assuming that you already have the paper, so won't need that uploading?
    Yes, sorry, i already have the paper. Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sorry, i already have the paper. Thanks again.
    Just scanning it now, gimme 5

ReputationRep:
    Just scanning it now, gimme 5
    Gahhh, having some fun with acrobat and I've gotta pop into 6th form - I'll get it on today, I promise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touran22)
    you sir are a life saver (Killjoy aswell!!)

seriously helped me out! are you guys sitting this exam in next week?
    Yes, I'm sitting the exam. Is it on friday?

ReputationRep:
    Gahhh, having some fun with acrobat and I've gotta pop into 6th form - I'll get it on today, I promise!
    I don't mind too much-I'd just be grateful to get it before the exam.

(Original post by Killjoy-)
    Yes. If your doing OCR A, its Friday 27th May in the afternoon (2pm).

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind too much-I'd just be grateful to get it before the exam.
    Acrobat is being stupid - well, not really, but the file is too large to upload, so here you go:

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9890 6&d...

ReputationRep:
    Acrobat is being stupid - well, not really, but the file is too large to upload, so here you go:

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9890 6&d...
    Thanks! I need this as well.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the jan 2011 f321 mark scheme i cant find it ?? thanks

ReputationRep:
    just thought i'd go out there and say I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS UNIT! it's all about learning and memorising, which i hate. f321 is alright as you can understand it, but this...ughhh
    the revise it book that has the same cover as the text book is pretty good. i would recommend it! i wouldn't recommend, however, the cgp book for this course. not as good as they were at gcse unfortunately. good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmey)
    does anyone have the jan 2011 f321 mark scheme i cant find it ?? thanks
    I have attached the mark scheme.
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf MS_F321_Jan11.pdf (235.7 KB, 99 views)

ReputationRep:
    thank you where did u find it btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killjoy-)

yeha next friday...over a week to go...im pretty confident. make sure you guys do the old chains and rings papers...same thing just two papers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmey)
    thank you where did u find it btw
    I sat the paper and got a D so my teacher sent me the paper and mark scheme to practise for my resit next week

ReputationRep:
    HELLO HELLO. HELP NEEDED HELP NEEDED.

i think i'm being a dumb blonde and i need help.
    i'm doing a simple hess cycle question for the formation of methane, but i keep getting it as endothermic instead of exothermic! the value is correct, but not the sign.

c+h2=ch4

ch4= -890.3
    c= -393.5
    h2= -285.9

thankyouuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiviD)
    HELLO HELLO. HELP NEEDED HELP NEEDED.

i think i'm being a dumb blonde and i need help.
    i'm doing a simple hess cycle question for the formation of methane, but i keep getting it as endothermic instead of exothermic! the value is correct, but not the sign.

c+h2=ch4

ch4= -890.3
    c= -393.5
    h2= -285.9

thankyouuuuu

Check your equation - it's not balanced. There should be 2 moles of H2, so you use double the value of H2 that you're given to compensate for this. Give it another go, see if that sorts it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisha:))
    I have attached the mark scheme.
    Enjoy!
    are you going to do f321 in june i am lol if you are how you revising for it

ReputationRep:
    Check your equation - it's not balanced. There should be 2 moles of H2, so you use double the value of H2 that you're given to compensate for this. Give it another go, see if that sorts it
    should be C 2H2 -CH4 balnaced then just do reactants take products i never do hess cycle waste of time i think in mark scheme you can get full marks by writing just answer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.