Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to live, how to stay alive. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, what's your philosophy in life? How do you approach it? This is as general as it gets guys

This video is pretty much mine!

ReputationRep:
    EVERYTHING in moderation.

That's all.

ReputationRep:
    Live life to the MAX

Hell yeah b*tches

ReputationRep:
    This does it for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECUt...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    Ummm... hadn't really though about it but I suppose mine is just apply common sense, don't have too much of the bad things and try to stick with the good things, that things are rarely as bad as you think they are and that my family are the most important thing in the world.
    Simples.

ReputationRep:

EDIT:how can anybody dislike this song?

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 somebody posting something vague like "live the life you love, love the life you live"

ReputationRep:
    Stop caring about how you're living life and just live it, and be awesome while doing it.

ReputationRep:
    "When I get sad, I stop being sad and become awesome instead."
    "When I get sick, I stop being sick and become awesome instead."
    "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is just another awesome gland."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm clever)

That's all.
    Except for moderation, which should be done to excess.

ReputationRep:
    "One who controls his mouth controls the world"
    "Everything in the face of self preservation"
    "You're all sheep!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm clever)

That's all.
    THIS.

I feel that going to any extreme with something always leads to unhappiness in some way. That's why I'm looking forward to being an ordinary, educated citizen with the very ordinary family and chilled lifestyle. I'm going to be over the moon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deema)
    THIS.

I feel that going to any extreme with something always leads to unhappiness in some way. That's why I'm looking forward to being an ordinary, educated citizen with the very ordinary family and chilled lifestyle. I'm going to be over the moon
    Alas, the kind of people that get humanity on to the moon tend to be somewhat immoderate.

ReputationRep:
    Don't have unrealistic expectations, otherwise you'll end up dissapointed.

/pessimist

ReputationRep:
    For me personally?
    Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum. "My god! The floor's immaculate. Lie down you hot *****!"

ReputationRep:
    I just stopped trying so hard to fit in. I am not how I others want me to be, and I am different, a freak if you want to call it so, but trying too hard just made it worse..So..screw it! Be yourself, and if you don`t like something about it (YOU, not others, or because of others), change!

ReputationRep:
    Work smart, not hard.

Live fast, die slow.

Aquire currency, disregard females.

Spend currency, disregard females.

Dont do anything I dont want to.

Dont care about other peoples opinions.

And most certaintly dont end up working a boring 9-5 job for 40 years.

Ultimately I could get mowed down by a bus tomorrow, no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niall c)
    Alas, the kind of people that get humanity on to the moon tend to be somewhat immoderate.
    Glad you saw the irony in the statement :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obadetona)
    So, what's your philosophy in life? How do you approach it? This is as general as it gets guys

This video is pretty much mine!
    I've read this before, and it's very true. Apart from actually wearing the sunscreen, the rest is very applicable to life.

I think the most important thing about living life is to be happy; to laugh and to have fun, because in the long run that's what will take you the furthest.

ReputationRep:
    I just need to things: karma and dreams.

Karma teaches me to be respectful and helpful to others. Dreams increase my motivation.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.