Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I hate that I keep changing my mind.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So last year I was doing a uni course in sports science. I really did not enjoy it and decided I would be more successful and happy if I changed. Therefore I changed to Primary Education. Whilst I do like the course, I have found myself bored. I know I have chnaged my mind twice but I have really got the idea into my head of doing a course in forensic science.

My mum would kill me if I changed again do that is not an option. However a few people have mentioned doing an evening course or a summer course. Is this possible?

Any advice would be greatly recieved. I'm really not happy at the moment but dropping Primary Education is just not an option.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Just drop primary education and tell your mum to shut her grid.

ReputationRep:
    This is your decision, not your mum's.

ReputationRep:
    You CAN have both.

Open University anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Do open university and normal university?
    Anyone know how much open uni costs?
    I can't change again...no way.

ReputationRep:
    cant you do both that you and ur mum r happy
    btw forensic science is kl

ReputationRep:
    I dropped out of UCL five months ago, my parents still believe I'm on the course- I told them I was going to consider my options at the end of the first year, when really I had every intention of dropping out, I just couldn't be bothered going through the arguments/trouble with them, especially given they've no experience of HE themselves nor what I'm really interested/want to be.

ReputationRep:
    Howww do I do both?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.