Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Completely stuck on what to get my boyfriend for his birthday? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking for a couple of weeks now, and I literally can't come up with anything he'd want. He's not a materialistic person, at all and only likes things when they have meaning.

We've been together 7 months now, and I feel like I should know what to get him, but I have no idea. I've thought about spending the day with him and paying for everything, but I don't know whether this would just seem like an easy way out and like I haven't put any effort in...

Anyone else have ideas?

ReputationRep:
    An unforgettable night

ReputationRep:
    Besides that it really depends how much you can afford.

ReputationRep:
    Threesome.

ReputationRep:
    Sandwich...............es

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Firmer)
    Threesome.
    OR

Strip club

Both valid suggestions in my mind. It's the thought that counts, after all.

ReputationRep:
    cake?

ReputationRep:
    Steak and a blowjob.

Or something that's basically an in joke, especially as he likes meaningful things. Is the former idea and the latter idea are indeed the same thing you'd pretty much just make his life

ReputationRep:
    A bracelet?

ReputationRep:
    dont get him anything but do give him something

ReputationRep:
    From a guy.

Get him something small, and as he kisses you to thank you, start to undo his belt. Lead on from there. Best birthday present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icouldbeaicouldbec)
    I've been thinking for a couple of weeks now, and I literally can't come up with anything he'd want. He's not a materialistic person, at all and only likes things when they have meaning.

We've been together 7 months now, and I feel like I should know what to get him, but I have no idea. I've thought about spending the day with him and paying for everything, but I don't know whether this would just seem like an easy way out and like I haven't put any effort in...

Anyone else have ideas?
    A medallion with your names on it :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    LOL. Isn't it bad that all the males here are suggesting blowjobs.
    But seriously—a blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cognito_08)
    But seriously—a blowjob.
    NOT ONLY THAT! ----->
    BJ, in-mouth orgasm and swallow

ReputationRep:
    You need something quirky and off-beat. Go charity shop shopping and find something cool.

ReputationRep:
    set up a paintballing trip for him and his buddies then have hot violent sex at night

ReputationRep:
    Threesome.
    Well... he could have one and has been offered one before. Doesn't want one.

(Original post by Steevee)
    From a guy.

Get him something small, and as he kisses you to thank you, start to undo his belt. Lead on from there. Best birthday present.
    Hmm... he'd get this anyway. Even if it wasn't his birthday.

(Original post by cognito_08)
    But seriously—a blowjob.

(Original post by Djordje)
    NOT ONLY THAT! ----->
    BJ, in-mouth orgasm and swallow
    Um... he gets this anyway, too. Guess I could not be lazy and ********** considering I am able to. But, genuinely wanted to get him something of... substance. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Well... he could have one and has been offered one before. Doesn't want one.

Hmm... he'd get this anyway. Even if it wasn't his birthday.

Um... he gets this anyway, too. Guess I could not be lazy and ********** considering I am able to. But, genuinely wanted to get him something of... substance. Hmm.
    He doesn't want a threesome? Is he some kind of labotomised mealworn of something. Who in their right mind would turn down a threesome?!

And.... you can **********?

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't want a threesome? Is he some kind of labotomised mealworn of something. Who in their right mind would turn down a threesome?!

And.... you can **********?
    Haha, he's really self conscious about his body and is only comfortable around me, so it makes sense I guess.

Um, yes. I can... kind of guessed that would get some perverted attention, too.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, he's really self conscious about his body and is only comfortable around me, so it makes sense I guess.

Um, yes. I can... kind of guessed that would get some perverted attention, too.
    Only joking . Maybe like dress up or something? Not as a goblin or an elf, like a firewomen or french maid?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.