Turn on thread page Beta

Met her online- she gave me her number- shud i ring her? watch

Found this girl on a dating site, I winked at her profile, she replied saying hi with her real name, I emailed again (in detail about me, about things on her profile and gave her my email for msn) and then she replied (in detail, was really nice and seem to like me, but said she doesnt use msn much so gave me her number saying its easy to talk that way)

She look nice from what she's put and she's just my type based on her pic and info.

But I just don't know if I should ring her?! Coz then she'll have my number as well and say if things didnt go well, i'd have a hard time avoiding her or saying no.

Help?!

ReputationRep:
    maybe drop a text first...?

ReputationRep:
    I think you should ring her. If you don't like her, you can easily cut it off by either ignoring, leading her to eventually give up (which is a bit mean) but more likely, if you tell her it won't work she'll probably leave you alone

ReputationRep:
    Call from Skype.

ReputationRep:
    call her. what else do you plan on doing with her number

and its pretty easy to avoid somebody even if they have your number. AND you can just hide your number when you call her anyway

ReputationRep:
    I'd say text is the better option for the start. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Plug the number into google, just on the [unlikely] off-chance it's actually a number for something else.

Then, call her or don't call her, up to you. Why not?

ReputationRep:
    ring....and if a man picks up, she's either pranked you, has a boyfriend or is a ******!

ReputationRep:
    Text!

ReputationRep:
    1. Call her from someone elses mobile first.
    2. If shes real and not some fella, then get her bucked.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.