The Student Room Group

So whats up with this guy?

Hey im new here. Im at uni in Leeds and loving it. I met this guy a few weeks ago (friend of a friend) and we got along well and every time ive seen him on a night out we have got with each other. i moved back home last week and saw him the night before i left when we made out again.. he kept inviting me back to his but i said no because i didnt really know him too well to go back yet.

i have soo fallen for him now, why hasnt he text me or anything? he did say he liked me on a night out! its been a week since i saw him last friday! i dont know what to do, should i text him? i wont see him for another few weeks and dont want him to forget me. :s-smilie::s-smilie:

thanks for any responses btw!! aysha xxxx
Reply 1
His penis :yep:
Original post by Tsukuyomi
His penis :yep:

luv ur sig :lol:
Reply 3
Text him, defo.
He's just playing it kool! give it a couple of days then text him something simple like "hey How are you?" not sounding too into him so like playing it kool back ! see how the convo goes then maybe a slight bit of flirting. If things goes well and he seems into texting you back then maybe hint for a drink when you get back uni? :smile: Don't move too fast cuz it might put him off a bit
Reply 5
Original post by Cupcake-101
Hey im new here. Im at uni in Leeds and loving it. I met this guy a few weeks ago (friend of a friend) and we got along well and every time ive seen him on a night out we have got with each other. i moved back home last week and saw him the night before i left when we made out again.. he kept inviting me back to his but i said no because i didnt really know him too well to go back yet.

Rejection.

i have soo fallen for him now, why hasnt he text me or anything? he did say he liked me on a night out! its been a week since i saw him last friday! i dont know what to do, should i text him? i wont see him for another few weeks and dont want him to forget me. :s-smilie::s-smilie:

thanks for any responses btw!! aysha xxxx

In the heat of the moment it's very easy to fall for a person. The next morning, when you're less drunk, reason prevails. That's why you need flirty texts to renew the attraction.

So yes, flirty text is good. Short and fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending