Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What kind of look are you going on? And what kinda budget are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    What kind of look are you going on? And what kinda budget are you looking at?
    upto £250 and anything stylish
    AA,h and m
    polos
    A and F ect...

ReputationRep:
    ZNYONE?

ReputationRep:
    asos for a start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    asos for a start
    I WANT IDEAS !!! pls

ReputationRep:
    http://www.usc.co.uk/Men/100,default,sc.html

That's the best you will probo get in this crappy country.

ReputationRep:
    Summer clothes? I personally would buy a few polo tops, a few checked shirts (the new trendy ones, not the old ones!) a pair of them lace up pumps, flip flops....long shorts cuz i have rank legs lol and 3/4 lengths look a bit crap i think....pair of sunglasses?

But you're the one buying, we don't know what you like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duffman11)
    Summer clothes? I personally would buy a few polo tops, a few checked shirts (the new trendy ones, not the old ones!) a pair of them lace up pumps, flip flops....long shorts cuz i have rank legs lol and 3/4 lengths look a bit crap i think....pair of sunglasses?

But you're the one buying, we don't know what you like!
    what do you like?
    thats whole point of this thread:ideas and fashion consciousness

ReputationRep:
    Well i shop in river island and topman, and i like supadry stuff aswell and I used to wear lyle and scott before everyone started wearing it!. Novelty t shirts are crap so stay away! Cardigans look smart aswell but it's not that suitable for summer really. Buy proper shorts aswell, not swimming trunks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duffman11)
    Well i shop in river island and topman, and i like supadry stuff aswell and I used to wear lyle and scott before everyone started wearing it!. Novelty t shirts are crap so stay away! Cardigans look smart aswell but it's not that suitable for summer really. Buy proper shorts aswell, not swimming trunks.
    nice

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Launde...rt=-1&clr=Grey

+ plain white tee from zara

=

D0P3

ReputationRep:
    . if you're spending £250 quid to add to your wardrobe collection for the summer i would recommend...

1. DENIM. some seriously good APC jeans will last you a few years and they look amazing. (Google APC jeans. Size down on these!)
    2. Shoes... Loads of Sperry x Band of Outsider boat shoes floating around in TK MAXX or in the sales. I copped mine off endclothing (www.endclothing.co.uk)
    3. Shirts etc... Uniqlo (uniqlo.com) do shirts.. remember to size down however (if you're going for a slim fit)

don't opt for lower quality stuff, always try and buy things you can wear next season without looking a nob (timeless). Topman/RiverIsland/H&M/Primark/Zara are all pretty shoddy when it comes to quality of materials or the fit or whatever. Definitely worth spending more for better.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.