ReputationRep:
    At the moment, I'd choose:

A proper prawn cocktail
    Christmas dinner.
    Hot chocolate cake and some icecream.
    Several cans of cold Diet Coke.

ReputationRep:
    Starter would be gnocchi in broth,
    Main would deffinately be pork schnitzel, sauerkraut and knödel (i love german food)
    dessert..i don't really eat it, but a selection of fresh fruit?

ReputationRep:
    Pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Starter: baked camembert with pita to dip.

Main: Big big big hamburger, loads of cheese, bacon, bit of lettuce, no tomato, mayo, mustard, bbq sauce, more bacon, more cheese, more beef.

For dessert: loads of fruit ice cream with fresh fruit on top, raspberries, mandarins, red grapes, bananas and 1/4 watermelon on the side.

1 glass barq's, 1 glass mountain dew, 1 glass dr pepper, 1 glass vimto, 1 glass original coke (all supermassive sized glasses).

ReputationRep:
    Eggy Bread <3

ReputationRep:
    Assuming that it would be for lunch or dinner...

Starter: Garlic breaded mushrooms.
    Main: Bean burritos with my Mum's spicy herb rice. Plus home made salsa and jalapeño nachos on the side.
    Dessert: Rice pudding with banana and toffee sauce.

Possibly the most obscure combination of food but who cares. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    omgg how do you choose?!
    ermm, a starter. baked camembert and a smoked salmon salad. and cheesy garlic bread.
    i think i would have enchiladas.. with a nandos, and a roast dinnerrr. all with an endless supply of Sol beer & bulmers pear cider. and maybe one last hurrah of cheesy chips with lotsa garlic mayo.
    then i wouldd have. chocolate fudge cake (warm.) and some B&J phish food. and then some apple crumble.

oh god, i could never ever choose just one! i love everything!

ReputationRep:
    This is too hard... I can't pick!
    Starter: big button mushrooms in a creme fraiche garlic sauce
    Fish course: fish and chips brah!
    Main course: my mums shepherds pie. Only my mums.
    Dessert: hot brownie with jersey cream.

Drink: coke for starter, lemonade for fish course, fanta for main, and straight up pint of rum for dessert so I hopefully die from alcohol poisoning rather than vein electrocuted .

ReputationRep:
    A perfectly poured pint of Guinness.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.