53-63, study sciences
    10.12%
    64-80, study arts
    4.34%
    64-80, study sciences
    5.58%

ReputationRep:
    20 and studying arts (Law and Soc).
    If it helps I have been asked several times if I have aspergers.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I got 22... I guess it's because I didn't answer "strongly agree/disagree" (which is strange because usually I have very strong opinions ) to many questions. But I have to admit that I'm pretty rude/honest sometimes but I just personally don't want to tell lies "Oh, I love your dress, I like it because that shining green fabric looks like a pool of sick!". All my friends tell the truth in situations like that so I don't know if it's that rude tbh. I wouldn't probably be that honest with a stranger but with my friends I certainly would tell the truth and they would too.

It all depends on the situation. When I see some catastrophe news, I usually don't feel anything. It seems to happens all the time. I may think that it's crazy that nature can destroy a city/country in a day and then continue doing my every day things. But when I heard about that tsunami in Japan I went crazy because I had close friends there. I don't think that there are that many people who feel REALLY sad when they watch news about things like that if they don't know any people from that country. Of course it's horrible, but would you honestly feel that sad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam1502)
    20 and studying arts (Law and Soc).
    If it helps I have been asked several times if I have aspergers.
    Surely they are social sciences rather than arts?

ReputationRep:
    64 so just scrape into the very high group! woo haha alot of my brain is clogged up with thinking about others feelings though, and also analysing social situations! and i'm very passionate about ethics, and alnimals/people not having to suffer...ha, and i take sciences!

ReputationRep:
    31 what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    50 / arts. Hmm. Average. Average is boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    31 what does that mean?
    That, regrettably, you are just in the band of "sociopath" and will have to be put down.

(Not really, it's not that far off the average, you're only juuust in the bottom region.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prescilla)
    Haha, I got 22... I guess it's because I didn't answer "strongly agree/disagree" (which is strange because usually I have very strong opinions ) to many questions. But I have to admit that I'm pretty rude/honest sometimes but I just personally don't want to tell lies "Oh, I love your dress, I like it because that shining green fabric looks like a pool of sick!". All my friends tell the truth in situations like that so I don't know if it's that rude tbh. I wouldn't probably be that honest with a stranger but with my friends I certainly would tell the truth and they would too.

It all depends on the situation. When I see some catastrophe news, I usually don't feel anything. It seems to happens all the time. I may think that it's crazy that nature can destroy a city/country in a day and then continue doing my every day things. But when I heard about that tsunami in Japan I went crazy because I had close friends there. I don't think that there are that many people who feel REALLY sad when they watch news about things like that if they don't know any people from that country. Of course it's horrible, but would you honestly feel that sad?

I see that you're from Finland. Funnily enough, one of my friends at university is too and she's ALWAYS really blunt and honest etcccc! And apparently in Finnish there are less terms of endearment than in English? Maybe it's a Finnish thing haha

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000..

Jk, 50

ReputationRep:
    Why are so many people aiming for the highest score possible?

ReputationRep:
    31 meh bordering on aspergers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Surely they are social sciences rather than arts?
    Yeah. I went for art over science because I figured that social sciences would be classed as arts. On TSR it social sciences are kinda kept separate from other sciences... Sorry if that buggered up some of the results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam1502)
    Yeah. I went for art over science because I figured that social sciences would be classed as arts. On TSR it social sciences are kinda kept separate from other sciences... Sorry if that buggered up some of the results.
    Oh idc =) I do law as well and voted science, was racking my brains to figure out if I voted incorrectly.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    53... But I didn't vote because I do arts and science

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    31 meh bordering on aspergers
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    35.... not surprised really!

ReputationRep:
    32 plus i dont do either science or arts :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2012
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.