The Student Room Group

Virgin or non virgin, what do you want in a relationship.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I plan to stay a virgin for a long time so, for that reason, I'd want someone with a bit of experience. Not someone who has gone round and round the world of sex but whose numbers are less than 10.
Reply 21
Original post by Cicerao
I'm a jealous soul.

She might if she were a virgin herself. :]

I suppose. But assuming we are talking about the British community, that would be a very small chance... unless we are gonna bring something like cultural differences into play.
Original post by imperial maniac

Personally I think a virgin would be even more likely to pressure you.

Not if he's waiting too. If he's not but says he'll wait, sooner or later he'll get tired of waiting and either start pressuring me, or get it somewhere else.
Reply 23
Look at the hassle mary caused joseph. Non virgin thank you very much...
Original post by katyness
I plan to stay a virgin for a long time so, for that reason, I'd want someone with a bit of experience. Not someone who has gone round and round the world of sex but whose numbers are less than 10.

I'm curious on how this conversation would go and how you would then proceed to dump someone because you didnt like the numbers. o.O
I want a Jedi,

Honestly I couldn't care less whether they are a virgin or not, but if they have had huge numbers in the sack best to keep it to themselves I rather not know.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by rawwwwr!
I went for "Want a virgin" lol.

BRING ME MY VIRGIN. ;D

you rang? ;D

About rawwwwr!
Orientation
Straight

... oh. :/
Reply 27
I'm neither religious nor insecure, so frankly couldn't care less.
Reply 28
Well I am planning on saving sex for marraige....hopefully but i wouldnt penalise any guy for having had sex before.
Anyone else think "Virgin or Non Virgin" sounds like a very strange version of Deal or No Deal?
It all really depends on the person tbh and whether or not I feel compatible with them/want to have sex with them. So it wouldn't really matter to me whether they were a virgin or non-virgin... I've been attracted to people who've slept with 10+ people, less than a handful or none for different reasons... so yeah, completely just depends on my chemistry with the person.
Honestly I don't think i'd care either way, and i woulodn't ask for a low number cos then i'd be a hypocrite :redface:

That said I'm 24, so it bothers me less as the way i see it they've had 8+years to have had sex so i wouldn't expect them to be virginal.
I really don't care.

Though a non-virgin would be easier, practically speaking.
Reply 33
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
you rang? ;D

About rawwwwr!
Orientation
Straight

... oh. :/

:rofl:

Damn.
Everyone should keep in mind that these results are heavily skewed by the average age of this forum's members. I can't imagine anyone (except for the waiting-for-marriage types) out of their teens actively preferring virgins. I can't even remember the last time anyone asked if I was a virgin. Past a certain age, it's just assumed that you're not one. And nobody cares. At all.
I may slightly lean to preferring a virgin, because I am one myself. Not sure why tbh, maybe just the whole having a new experience and learning together thing. But then again, if the right guy for me happened to be a non-virgin, that wouldn't really put me off as long as he hadn't had too many women.
I'm a girl, and I suppose I'd prefer a virgin - just because I'm one as well, and it'd make me feel less nervous! :redface: Plus we could get more experience together. Still, I don't think it matters that much.
Reply 37
I do not care, a hole's a hole as long as it isn't filled up to the brim with STI's.
Reply 38
I would have prefered a virgin if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend to bits, but because I feel so stongly about him, I wish we could have shared the experience.

Although, it was nice to have him know what to do... I was really nervous, and he helped make me feel safe.

So I guess I don't mind lol.
Reply 39
Can't say there's a preference tbh :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending