I'm male and I want a non virgin.
    3.13%
    I'm female and I want a non virgin.
    9.62%
    I'm male, and I don't care.
    17.31%
    I'm female, and I don't care.
    17.07%
    I'm male, and I want a low number at least.
    7.21%
    I'm female, and I want a low number at least.
    14.66%
    Jesus is my true love.
    4.57%

ReputationRep:
    Non-virgin by far =/ I'm 25, I have a sexual history, I don't have any friends or ever seem to meet anyone with what I would see as extreme views such as no sex before marriage, so I would fully expect a partner to have a sexual history as well.

I really couldn't give a crap hows many sexual partners he has had in the past, I don't think it matters. He's with me now, that's what matters. I'm not insecure enough to choose a potential partner based on their past sexual history and am not foolish enough to think there is a correlation between that and their future with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    IMO, you shouldn't date people you don't trust. It's a recepie for disaster. Yes I can see what you mean about drugs, and why you'd be worried, but you should respect your partner enough to trust them if they say "I'm clean I'm not going to take drugs again
    Hence, why I prefer not to date promiscuous people. It's emotionally taxing dating someone who is untrustworthy.

Although, everyone has their moments of weakness. Girls often go shopping when they're sad. It's not a matter of disrespect, you just know that if she goes shopping after her mom was a ***** she's gonna spend £150 she doesn't have. Hence you can help her. Take her somewhere cheaper like the cinema, or come along and make her feel better without huge purchases.

To some extent, but a lot of people do things. People make mistakes, especially teens. But they shape you into the person you are today. You use your past to your own advantage, it doesn't have to be a problem as such.
    You can. But often the person they shape you into isn't one you want to be. You might not admit it, but when you lie awake at night, you know what you did. The excuses go away and you feel pretty crap.

Exactly my point, most people will allow for premarital sex. Sometimes, relationships that you think will last forever don't. Hence why some people are non-virgins, but not promiscuous or not slutty.
    They will still compare you to their past lover that they thought would last forever, and they still have an increased risk of infidelity. A much smaller risk than if they've slept with fifty men, but still an increased risk.

LOL. So you agree it would be better for them to find out first before getting married and being like "oh..."?
    I'd still prefer a virgin. There are other ways to find out, and I wish to avoid the issues mentioned above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nepene)
    Hence, why I prefer not to date promiscuous people. It's emotionally taxing dating someone who is untrustworthy.
    If you can't trust them then fine, but I think it's unreasonable to rule people out on past experiences. Each to their own though.

Although, everyone has their moments of weakness. Girls often go shopping when they're sad. It's not a matter of disrespect, you just know that if she goes shopping after her mom was a ***** she's gonna spend £150 she doesn't have. Hence you can help her. Take her somewhere cheaper like the cinema, or come along and make her feel better without huge purchases.
    To some extent, I agree with that.

You can. But often the person they shape you into isn't one you want to be. You might not admit it, but when you lie awake at night, you know what you did. The excuses go away and you feel pretty crap.
    Why wouldn't it be? I don't understand why I'd feel crap about it. I wouldn't do it again, but it was an experience, it was brilliantly fun at the time, and I'm glad I did it. I'm one of those people who likes to do everything (within reason :rolleyes:) at least once, to experience as much as I can.

They will still compare you to their past lover that they thought would last forever, and they still have an increased risk of infidelity. A much smaller risk than if they've slept with fifty men, but still an increased risk.
    Not really. I haven't compared anyone to my ex (who I did love), except maybe thinking "Oh he looks a bit like *****".

I'd still prefer a virgin. There are other ways to find out, and I wish to avoid the issues mentioned above.
    And how would you do that? I'm sure "Hey I like you, I'd like to go out with you, on the condition that you're a virgin and you tell me your sex drive please!" will be a sucess.

By the time people talk about that an attatchment will have been formed, usually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    If you can't trust them then fine, but I think it's unreasonable to rule people out on past experiences. Each to their own though.
    You want experience and mature men. Obviously you wouldn't see so why someone would see something you see as a negative as a positive.

Why wouldn't it be? I don't understand why I'd feel crap about it. I wouldn't do it again, but it was an experience, it was brilliantly fun at the time, and I'm glad I did it. I'm one of those people who likes to do everything (within reason :rolleyes:) at least once, to experience as much as I can.
    It really depends on what it is. If you don't wanna say it, you could pm me and I'll say whether it's something that I or the majority of men are likely to care about.

I already have a guess, and I don't think most men would care much about it, if what you did is what I think.

Not really. I haven't compared anyone to my ex (who I did love), except maybe thinking "Oh he looks a bit like *****".
    You may well in the future. It's hard to predict what you'll do.

And how would you do that? I'm sure "Hey I like you, I'd like to go out with you, on the condition that you're a virgin and you tell me your sex drive please!" will be a sucess.

By the time people talk about that an attatchment will have been formed, usually.
    Hence the need for quick and fast stereotypes. You can guess a lot about a person from a number of innocent sounding comments they make.

It wouldn't be a huge thing for me, but it would be an issue. If she was good enough, I wouldn't mind a large number of sexual partners.

And truth or dare. That helps.

ReputationRep:
    You want experience and mature men. Obviously you wouldn't see so why someone would see something you see as a negative as a positive.
    Mature yes, experienced meh it's not a factor.

It really depends on what it is. If you don't wanna say it, you could pm me and I'll say whether it's something that I or the majority of men are likely to care about.

I already have a guess, and I don't think most men would care much about it, if what you did is what I think.
    I don't usually tell people, I doubt you've got it, but PM me with what you think anyway lol.

You may well in the future. It's hard to predict what you'll do.
    I doubt it, but people are hard to predict.

Hence the need for quick and fast stereotypes. You can guess a lot about a person from a number of innocent sounding comments they make.

It wouldn't be a huge thing for me, but it would be an issue. If she was good enough, I wouldn't mind a large number of sexual partners.
    At least you note that if she's special it doesn't matter than much. And you can't always get it right from first impressions.

And truth or dare. That helps.
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Mature yes, experienced meh it's not a factor.
    They tend to go together. You gain experience and become mature. As life goes on you get better at it.

I don't usually tell people, I doubt you've got it, but PM me with what you think anyway lol.
    Nah, I'll just think it and you'll never know what I thought about you

I doubt it, but people are hard to predict.
    And you are no exception. You can't predict what you'll do in two years. You can guess, but guesses are flawed.

At least you note that if she's special it doesn't matter than much. And you can't always get it right from first impressions.
    I generally can get it right. I look for three big common flaws of such people. 1. Attention seeker. She seeks approval, and while confident on the outside is a complete mess on the inside 2. Bipolar, wild mood swings matched by deep, deep insecurity when she's in a bad mood. 3. They purposely lead others on for the thrill of it and will often have several people on the go.

There's another thing. Such women are incredibly easy to manipulate. If you tell her that she's the centre of your world (attention seeker) and that this feeling, she's the only one you've ever had it for, and she likes you a lot (otherwise it's creepy), you can practically have her eating out of your hand.

It's not so much that I'll be wrong in my impression of her. I'll be completely right, I just won't care because she's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    They tend to go together. You gain experience and become mature. As life goes on you get better at it.
    Sometimes, not always.

Nah, I'll just think it and you'll never know what I thought about you
    Good for you.

And you are no exception. You can't predict what you'll do in two years. You can guess, but guesses are flawed.
    Life would be boring if we could predict everything exactly. I do know myself though, so I can be pretty sure about me.

I generally can get it right. I look for three big common flaws of such people. 1. Attention seeker. She seeks approval, and while confident on the outside is a complete mess on the inside 2. Bipolar, wild mood swings matched by deep, deep insecurity when she's in a bad mood. 3. They purposely lead others on for the thrill of it and will often have several people on the go.
    1) Okay this annoys me. I'm a very confident person naturally, a natural flirt, extrovert, outgoing, dramatic etc. I don't do it for attention, it's just who I am. I'm not a 'complete mess on the inside' either. People who call others 'attention seekers' are either jealous of the attention they're recieving, or too insecure to cope with it.

2) That's a bit offensive to people who do actually have bipolar disorder, something you clearly don't understand. It's not just mood swings (and no, I'm not bipolar before you ask :rolleyes:). Plus mood swings can be fun, and they don't always accompany insecurity.

3) Some people do this by accident. I've been accused of it, when it's never been my intention, guys have just had the wrong idea, because I flirt with them. But I flirt with everyone, it's just me lol. So before you accuse someone of that, note that they may not be aware of it.

There's another thing. Such women are incredibly easy to manipulate. If you tell her that she's the centre of your world (attention seeker) and that this feeling, she's the only one you've ever had it for, and she likes you a lot (otherwise it's creepy), you can practically have her eating out of your hand.
    Not to someone who's had it done to them before. Once a woman has been manipulated, unless she's incredibly insecure, she won't let it happen again. Plus, what sort of sick idiot likes manipulating women? You claim women who 'lead men on' are annoying, and yet you're advocating doing the same? You're really hypocritical. I wouldn't have a problem if you applied the same standards to yourself that you expect from a partner, but you don't, and it's not right.

It's not so much that I'll be wrong in my impression of her. I'll be completely right, I just won't care because she's worth it.
    That's something, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Think it would be interesting to see how old people are given the option they chose.

ReputationRep:
    I had a boyfriend from Berlin and he was that bad in bed that I thought he was a virgin. it was damn funny sometimes. maybe theer are just complete idiots in bed around. I don´t know.

I would never date a virgin. But they are hard to find at the age of 28 and if they still are at the age of 28, they are ugly as hell. well, my ex was ugly, too but I am a good natured person. :-) I hoped to find something else but there was absolutely nothing. ugly and stupid in one person. So I gave up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMonkey)
    I'm curious on how this conversation would go and how you would then proceed to dump someone because you didnt like the numbers. o.O
    Well, I plan to know their numbers before actually dating them. I've done it before... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)

Life would be boring if we could predict everything exactly. I do know myself though, so I can be pretty sure about me.
    Doubtful.

1) Okay this annoys me. I'm a very confident person naturally, a natural flirt, extrovert, outgoing, dramatic etc. I don't do it for attention, it's just who I am. I'm not a 'complete mess on the inside' either. People who call others 'attention seekers' are either jealous of the attention they're recieving, or too insecure to cope with it.
    Haha, yes when accused girls normally get very defensive. And they get very defensive about a lot of things. It gets old after a while, when they seesway from extreme confidence to crying. I'm ok with some degree of maintenance, but bipolar girls are stunningly high maintenance. It's not worth it.

2) That's a bit offensive to people who do actually have bipolar disorder, something you clearly don't understand. It's not just mood swings (and no, I'm not bipolar before you ask :rolleyes:). Plus mood swings can be fun, and they don't always accompany insecurity.
    Again, very defensive. I like to be with someone I can rely on, someone I can trust. You can't trust them. If their crazy mania tells them to do something, they probably will.

3) Some people do this by accident. I've been accused of it, when it's never been my intention, guys have just had the wrong idea, because I flirt with them. But I flirt with everyone, it's just me lol. So before you accuse someone of that, note that they may not be aware of it.
    Yeah, they're generally not. This massively amplifies the whole, don't want to deal with crazy lovers thing. They may have two or three creepy stalkers at any one time.

Not to someone who's had it done to them before. Once a woman has been manipulated, unless she's incredibly insecure, she won't let it happen again. Plus, what sort of sick idiot likes manipulating women? You claim women who 'lead men on' are annoying, and yet you're advocating doing the same? You're really hypocritical. I wouldn't have a problem if you applied the same standards to yourself that you expect from a partner, but you don't, and it's not right.
    I don't manipulate women. I just know how they react to certain things I say, and how they have reacted to things other men have said.

And if she's possible to manipulate, she'll still be possible to manipulate later. Generally the lesson they learn is to not trust anyone till another ******* worms their way into her heart.

I'm fine with a girl leading me on. I'd prefer she didn't lead half the men she met on though. I'd prefer she was selective with her leading on.

ReputationRep:
    Cant do much to change the past. Eitherway I wont mind much.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer virigin

ReputationRep:
    Doubtful.

Haha, yes when accused girls normally get very defensive. And they get very defensive about a lot of things. It gets old after a while, when they seesway from extreme confidence to crying. I'm ok with some degree of maintenance, but bipolar girls are stunningly high maintenance. It's not worth it.
    I'm not being defensive, merely saying your assumptions are rather irritating, not to mention childish. Again, that's a bit harsh to people with bipolar disorder. You sound as if you just can't deal with things tbh, and you just want an easy life. Each to their own. I'm very high maintenance in a lot of ways but most guys don't have a problem with it.

Again, very defensive. I like to be with someone I can rely on, someone I can trust. You can't trust them. If their crazy mania tells them to do something, they probably will.
    Wow. You clearly know nothing what-so-ever about bipolar disorder, just because someone is bipolar doesn't mean they are untrustworthy. It's comments like that that cause great ignorance about mental health disorders.

1) If someone is on medication and/or having therapy, their bipolar might be under control. If that is the case, they will be no different to a non-bipolar person.

2) There are varying degrees of bipolar disorder, as well as various different types. If someone has bipolar II, they don't even get mania, they get hypomania which isn't as extreme. Someone with very mild bipolar (type I or II) wouldn't be difficult to manage at all.

3) Referring to them as 'crazy' is ignorant, and is about as okay as me calling someone with downs syndromw a '*******'. Don't say such ignorant things.

4) Bipolar people often have very positive traits, such as higher than average intelligence and extreme creativity.

Yeah, they're generally not. This massively amplifies the whole, don't want to deal with crazy lovers thing. They may have two or three creepy stalkers at any one time.
    So? Ignore the stalkers. It isn't hard.

I don't manipulate women. I just know how they react to certain things I say, and how they have reacted to things other men have said.

And if she's possible to manipulate, she'll still be possible to manipulate later. Generally the lesson they learn is to not trust anyone till another ******* worms their way into her heart.
    Again, completely wrong. People just don't let themselves be ruled. It's not hard.

I'm fine with a girl leading me on. I'd prefer she didn't lead half the men she met on though. I'd prefer she was selective with her leading on.
    Any particular reason why? And if she's leading you on, I doubt she cares what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I'm not being defensive, merely saying your assumptions are rather irritating, not to mention childish. Again, that's a bit harsh to people with bipolar disorder. You sound as if you just can't deal with things tbh, and you just want an easy life. Each to their own. I'm very high maintenance in a lot of ways but most guys don't have a problem with it.
    I can and have dealt with it, I just prefer joking with a person and flirting and cuddling to having them try to whatever else.

Yes, I prefer an easy life with my lover. I want her to be relaxing, and kind. I don't want being with her to be stressful. I want her to make me happy. I want her to be with me for my dreams. I'd prefer if we faced the problems of the world together rather than each other.

Wow. You clearly know nothing what-so-ever about bipolar disorder, just because someone is bipolar doesn't mean they are untrustworthy. It's comments like that that cause great ignorance about mental health disorders.

1) If someone is on medication and/or having therapy, their bipolar might be under control. If that is the case, they will be no different to a non-bipolar person.

2) There are varying degrees of bipolar disorder, as well as various different types. If someone has bipolar II, they don't even get mania, they get hypomania which isn't as extreme. Someone with very mild bipolar (type I or II) wouldn't be difficult to manage at all.

3) Referring to them as 'crazy' is ignorant, and is about as okay as me calling someone with downs syndromw a '*******'. Don't say such ignorant things.

4) Bipolar people often have very positive traits, such as higher than average intelligence and extreme creativity.
    1. If she admits it and gets treatment, great. A lot won't admit they're ill or take the pills.

2. Yeah, the worse it is the less desire I have to be with her.

3. Mania is pretty crazy. They've done some pretty crazy stuff while in the mood.

4. Yes, but I can get creativity and intelligence minus the bipolar. Best of both world. Artists are great fun to date. Everyone should try it sometime.

So? Ignore the stalkers. It isn't hard.
    They're really annoying. It's another thing making her less of a long term prospect.

Again, completely wrong. People just don't let themselves be ruled. It's not hard.
    Not my experience. It's not hard to avoid being ruled but women often like to be ruled, and are ruled. They chose it again and again.

Any particular reason why? And if she's leading you on, I doubt she cares what you think.
    I'd prefer if someone I dated flirted with me alone, as I don't want her to cheat on me.

I love games in relationships. We frequently lead each other on. One person chases, the other runs. It's fun. It adds passion without actual fights. It's fun trying to re-seduce the person you love.

The catching ends the pleasure of the chase.

ReputationRep:
    I can and have dealt with it, I just prefer joking with a person and flirting and cuddling to having them try to whatever else.

Yes, I prefer an easy life with my lover. I want her to be relaxing, and kind. I don't want being with her to be stressful. I want her to make me happy. I want her to be with me for my dreams. I'd prefer if we faced the problems of the world together rather than each other.
    And why would her being bipolar mean she couldn't do that? People with mental illnesses are often the kindest, most loving people you could meet, because they have to face the world without the "skin" that people usually have.

1. If she admits it and gets treatment, great. A lot won't admit they're ill or take the pills.
    Can you blame them? Antidepressants are awful, and I'd imagine mood stabalisers and antipsychs are too.

2. Yeah, the worse it is the less desire I have to be with her.
    That's just really horrid. She could still be a wonderful person.

. Mania is pretty crazy. They've done some pretty crazy stuff while in the mood.
    It can be but not always. Just because someone is manic doesn't mean they're going to lose it.

4. Yes, but I can get creativity and intelligence minus the bipolar. Best of both world. Artists are great fun to date. Everyone should try it sometime.
    lol, a lot of artists actually have bipolar disorder.

They're really annoying. It's another thing making her less of a long term prospect.
    You can't ignore people? Says more about you.

Not my experience. It's not hard to avoid being ruled but women often like to be ruled, and are ruled. They chose it again and again.
    I don't.

I'd prefer if someone I dated flirted with me alone, as I don't want her to cheat on me.
    Flirting isn't cheating.

I love games in relationships. We frequently lead each other on. One person chases, the other runs. It's fun. It adds passion without actual fights. It's fun trying to re-seduce the person you love.

The catching ends the pleasure of the chase.
    Each to their own, I don't like this but whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    And why would her being bipolar mean she couldn't do that? People with mental illnesses are often the kindest, most loving people you could meet, because they have to face the world without the "skin" that people usually have.
    Let me quote you.

You sound as if you just can't deal with things tbh, and you just want an easy life. Each to their own. I'm very high maintenance in a lot of ways but most guys don't have a problem with it.
    Whilst I'm dealing with your high maintenance and dealing with your issues I'm dealing with you. It's stressful, it's hard. I have enough choice of women that I can chose one who has everything I want and isn't promiscuous, and doesn't have the issues that come with that.

Can you blame them? Antidepressants are awful, and I'd imagine mood stabalisers and antipsychs are too.
    Well, it's like saying, can you blame me for not combing my hair. It's annoying, true, but I'm still gonna be less attractive. Different scale, same issue.

That's just really horrid. She could still be a wonderful person.
    She could, but she's gonna have some flaws. If she has exceptional beauty, personality etc she can probably find guys, just not guys of the sort she wants as easily.

3 It can be but not always. Just because someone is manic doesn't mean they're going to lose it.
    Yeah, so I don't know whether any given day is gonna be screwed up by her antics.

lol, a lot of artists actually have bipolar disorder.
    Eh, not most, by my estimations.

You can't ignore people? Says more about you.
    It says more about me that I don't like stalkers. Uh huh. I seriously doubt you've just ignored all your stalkers and had no stress.

Flirting isn't cheating.
    See, this is another reason why I prefer to date less promiscuous people. They're not gonna be able justify to themselves clit bumping with a girlfriend or having a fling because it's 'just flirting'. They don't escalate.

ReputationRep:
    Let me quote you.

Whilst I'm dealing with your high maintenance and dealing with your issues I'm dealing with you. It's stressful, it's hard. I have enough choice of women that I can chose one who has everything I want and isn't promiscuous, and doesn't have the issues that come with that.
    Being high maintenance and promiscuous are two different things. You sound like someone who just cba with people.

Well, it's like saying, can you blame me for not combing my hair. It's annoying, true, but I'm still gonna be less attractive. Different scale, same issue.
    Oh my God...once again, your ignorance has astounded me. I'm guessing you've never taken such medications, so I would advise you to shut the hell up about a topic you know nothing about. Unless you've been through something like that yourself, you will have no idea.

She could, but she's gonna have some flaws. If she has exceptional beauty, personality etc she can probably find guys, just not guys of the sort she wants as easily.
    Not true. Many women with bipolar disorder get married, have sucessful relationships.

Yeah, so I don't know whether any given day is gonna be screwed up by her antics.
    :rolleyes: Again that is so, so ignorant. Like I said, you've clearly never experienced mania, hypomania, or depression, so just stop talking or educate yourself on the damn topic.

Eh, not most, by my estimations.

It says more about me that I don't like stalkers. Uh huh. I seriously doubt you've just ignored all your stalkers and had no stress.
    If someone stalks me, I just blank the guy or publicly tell people that he's being a loser because I turned him down. That get's him to sod off pretty quickly.

See, this is another reason why I prefer to date less promiscuous people. They're not gonna be able justify to themselves clit bumping with a girlfriend or having a fling because it's 'just flirting'. They don't escalate.
    :facepalm2:

A fling isn't flirting. In each relationship, you should talk about what boundaries are acceptable for eachother beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Being high maintenance and promiscuous are two different things. You sound like someone who just cba with people.
    It tends to be one of the things that comes with such women. Pretty attention seeking. It's one of the signs that the worst in her is coming out, and that if something goes wrong she's gonna find another person to satisfy her needs.

Oh my God...once again, your ignorance has astounded me. I'm guessing you've never taken such medications, so I would advise you to shut the hell up about a topic you know nothing about. Unless you've been through something like that yourself, you will have no idea.
    I asked someone who had several mental issues. She said you're much better taking your medication, and it's reasonable if the guy likes you less because of it because 'you're ill'.

Not true. Many women with bipolar disorder get married, have sucessful relationships.
    Just, quite a few men will avoid her. So she'll have less choice. She can get married, but she may well have to settle for a less attractive or less exciting or less rich, whatever she wants, person.

:rolleyes: Again that is so, so ignorant. Like I said, you've clearly never experienced mania, hypomania, or depression, so just stop talking or educate yourself on the damn topic.
    I've dated it. You, as a person who's probably experienced some of the mental conditions, obviously are offended that guys prefer less complications, but that's the world. Hence why you should take your meds. So the guy will be more attracted to you.

If someone stalks me, I just blank the guy or publicly tell people that he's being a loser because I turned him down. That get's him to sod off pretty quickly.
    Well, that sounds socially awkward. I could just date someone who doesn't lead random losers on.

A fling isn't flirting. In each relationship, you should talk about what boundaries are acceptable for eachother beforehand.
    A fling starts with flirting. And, given she ocassionally becomes insanely happy or sad, I can't rely on her to obey logical boundries if her emotions are telling her different. She's unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    It tends to be one of the things that comes with such women. Pretty attention seeking. It's one of the signs that the worst in her is coming out, and that if something goes wrong she's gonna find another person to satisfy her needs.
    Flawed logic right there.

I asked someone who had several mental issues. She said you're much better taking your medication, and it's reasonable if the guy likes you less because of it because 'you're ill'.
    It doesn't work like that for everyone though. Some people are worse on meds.

Just, quite a few men will avoid her. So she'll have less choice. She can get married, but she may well have to settle for a less attractive or less exciting or less rich, whatever she wants, person.
    Erm no, because people don't have "BIPOLAR" written on their heads in permanent marker. She may not tell her partner she has bipolar, and why should she? It's a very personal thing.

I've dated it. You, as a person who's probably experienced some of the mental conditions, obviously are offended that guys prefer less complications, but that's the world. Hence why you should take your meds. So the guy will be more attracted to you.
    Not all guys are like you, that's something you fail to understand. As I said, you can't pinpoint who has bipolar and who doesn't. At any given time, one in three people has a mental health condition.

Also, if I don't want to take my meds, I'm hardly going to do it because a guy wants me to. :rolleyes: I'm not some little toy who'll do whatever a man says.

Well, that sounds socially awkward. I could just date someone who doesn't lead random losers on.
    It's only awkward for him.

A fling starts with flirting. And, given she ocassionally becomes insanely happy or sad, I can't rely on her to obey logical boundries if her emotions are telling her different. She's unreliable.
    You're so bloody insecure lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.