Turn on thread page Beta

Girlies Who Are Larger In The Chest Dept....i need advice watch

ReputationRep:
    so stupid me has been wearing a bra 3 times smaller than i should have been!! Knew something wasn't right but thought it was cos i just bought ones that were just from any random high street shop sale... never guessed i was a 34F until mum pointed out that my bra was doing nothing for me:P(Ooops!!)
    Only problem is that when i have looked for bras this size there are next to none...either that or they are disgusting or overly padded(dont need it) or not actually supportive and just like t-shirt bras. Its the support i need really but i want ones that are pretty as well...do you have to order yours specially?? any fave brands that do the job??
    i'm not made of money so no extortionately priced ones pls!! thankyouu

ReputationRep:
    Bravissimo is the only one I know of, kind of pricey, but well worth it and every bra you buy can be returned within six months and they send you out catalogues and stuff.

They've usually got some sort of sale on so just have a wee browse

Hope that helped =)

ReputationRep:
    Pics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    Pics
    was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoosieLorna)
    Bravissimo is the only one I know of, kind of pricey, but well worth it and every bra you buy can be returned within six months and they send you out catalogues and stuff.

They've usually got some sort of sale on so just have a wee browse

Hope that helped =)
    cheers i'll check the outt

ReputationRep:
    34Fs huh? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lacy bras are sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im a 32E and i mean its hard enough to find a decent fitting bra, debenhams are good for large sizes, you are looking at about £16 per bra tho, but they often do deals where you get free matching underwear hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephie.u3)
    so stupid me has been wearing a bra 3 times smaller than i should have been!! Knew something wasn't right but thought it was cos i just bought ones that were just from any random high street shop sale... never guessed i was a 34F until mum pointed out that my bra was doing nothing for me:P(Ooops!!)
    Only problem is that when i have looked for bras this size there are next to none...either that or they are disgusting or overly padded(dont need it) or not actually supportive and just like t-shirt bras. Its the support i need really but i want ones that are pretty as well...do you have to order yours specially?? any fave brands that do the job??
    Brastop is pretty good and cheap than Bravissimo which is really expensive Although there are loads of shops that sell 34F bras- Asda,La Senza, Debenhams, New Look and big Primarks for a start.

ReputationRep:
    was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that
    Lol its TSR, someone had to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheekymon999)
    Yeah im a 32E and i mean its hard enough to find a decent fitting bra, debenhams are good for large sizes, you are looking at about £16 per bra tho, but they often do deals where you get free matching underwear hope this helps
    i suppose if its something that you need then paying that bit extra is worth it...thankss

ReputationRep:
    You don't get many cheaply unfortunately, although have a look on brastop.com, they do them cheaply.

As for brands, I'd recomment Gossard, Curvy Kate, Bravissimo (expensive though!), Deoenhams and the department stores sometimes have some good ones. It's worth investing in a good bra! I'm a 30G so I feel your pain haha, finding sexy bras is so difficult.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite brand is Lepel for my 32F breasts. Love all the styles - really great fit and very flattering!

Royce are amazing for sports bras too, if you're interested. Sometimes I wear my Royce on a daily basis because the support is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    My emotions when reading that:

34F :eek: ... ... ...

ReputationRep:
    Fantasy and Freya are the best for a fuller bust I've found, and Freya especially are really pretty However they are quite expensive, I'd probably advise you to get them while there's a sale on if you don't want to spend a fortune!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouiseChapman)
    My favourite brand is Lepel for my 32F breasts. Love all the styles - really great fit and very flattering!

Royce are amazing for sports bras too, if you're interested. Sometimes I wear my Royce on a daily basis because the support is brilliant!
    i've considered buying more sports bras...bet its much more comfortable

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm ***zzzzz.

ReputationRep:
    La senza do really pretty bras. Try debenhams, I bought 2 bras £5 each in their sale. Their bras fit very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    Fantasy and Freya are the best for a fuller bust I've found, and Freya especially are really pretty However they are quite expensive, I'd probably advise you to get them while there's a sale on if you don't want to spend a fortune!
    think i've found a few from these brands on brastop just a sec ago...thanksss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    La senza do really pretty bras. Try debenhams, I bought 2 bras £5 each in their sale. Their bras fit very well
    2 for £5?! larger size?? good support??
    lol i feel like such a weirdo asking these questions

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.