Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girlies Who Are Larger In The Chest Dept....i need advice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would say Freya and Fantasy if you have a bit spare and want one or two. Debenhams have a sale of these on atm.

Or if you are really on a budget, asda have ones for £5. Their not going to be amazing support, but it's not too bad.

Debenhams have a range called gorgeous - around £15 or less each. Their not too bad either.

If your only guessing your size from a bra you got in a sale, I really would consider going to get professionally measured. It's free and you can walk into most department stores and get a measurement.

Bravissimo, John Lewis or Debenhams usually give pretty acurate measurements according to an article I read a while back.

ReputationRep:
    Ann Summers have a surprisingly good Big Boobie Bra section they are sexy too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephie.u3)
    2 for £5?! larger size?? good support??
    lol i feel like such a weirdo asking these questions

Yep, same with la senza. They usually have £5 bra sales

ReputationRep:
    I always get my bras either in La Senza or Asda (oddly!)... The latter is obviously cheaper but they are surprisingly comfy and they are much nicer than any I've seen in Primark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snufkin_)
    I would say Freya and Fantasy if you have a bit spare and want one or two. Debenhams have a sale of these on atm.

Or if you are really on a budget, asda have ones for £5. Their not going to be amazing support, but it's not too bad.

Debenhams have a range called gorgeous - around £15 or less each. Their not too bad either.

If your only guessing your size from a bra you got in a sale, I really would consider going to get professionally measured. It's free and you can walk into most department stores and get a measurement.

Bravissimo, John Lewis or Debenhams usually give pretty acurate measurements according to an article I read a while back.
    AAH!! thank youu...very helpful i'll check debenhams out for sure, they seem to have popped up a few times on this thread

ReputationRep:
    im 30FF and only ever go to brastop.com, debenhams or bravissimo.

DONT go to primark, asda, tesco, LA SENZA, any other high street shops. They dont usually do larger than a D and when they do theyre just ridiculous sizings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Yep, same with la senza. They usually have £5 bra sales
    sweet ty!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the tips in this thread i'm a 42H (i think) so find it hard to find bras too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 32FF and just bought two from debenhams online that were about £7 each
    They have a sale on at the moment if you go check it out.
    Generally though bigger bras are more expensive, really pisses me off actually haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertiney)
    I'm 32FF and just bought two from debenhams online that were about £7 each
    They have a sale on at the moment if you go check it out.
    Generally though bigger bras are more expensive, really pisses me off actually haha
    i'm browsing them atm!! haha i feel for your anger...

ReputationRep:
    be a good person and don't put those beasts to waste
    leave them out

ReputationRep:
    34F
    :eyebrow:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobia_s)
    34F
    :eyebrow:

:sexface:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    :coma:
    ppfft!! typical guys much!!

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you wear a properly fitting sports bra when you exercise
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Asda do nice ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Make sure you wear a properly fitting sports bra when you exercise
    thats a good point...i never really thought they were that necessary but they help so much

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.