Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was looking into attending the Reach Cambridge summer program this August, and was wondering if anybody has been on or knows anything about it?
    I would probably take the Economics 'University Enrichment' course in August, because I would be applying to Economics in Cambridge in the fall.

Would you say it's beneficial for someone who's applying to Cambridge? And does it look good on an application, or do the admission officers not care? I wouldn't want to fly all the way to Cambridge if it's not worth it!

Website

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockinrobin337)
    I was looking into attending the Reach Cambridge summer program this August, and was wondering if anybody has been on or knows anything about it?
    I would probably take the Economics 'University Enrichment' course in August, because I would be applying to Economics in Cambridge in the fall.

Would you say it's beneficial for someone who's applying to Cambridge? And does it look good on an application, or do the admission officers not care? I wouldn't want to fly all the way to Cambridge if it's not worth it!

Website

Thanks!
    I can't comment on whether or not it would be useful. However, it is worth bearing in mind that the courses are in no way connected to the University of Cambridge, so there's a limit to how far they can offer you the chance to 'gain an insight into life' at the University. The only summer schools supported by the University are listed on the University's website.

Apologies if you already knew this, but I thought that I'd just point it out. Hope this helps!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.