Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where to firm based on flexibility of university!!
    I need the same thing for both (ABB-BBB)
    but I just want to be safe and apply for the uni thats more likely
    to turn around and say "now you didn't meet our grades for Biomedical Science but would you like to study this instead?"
    I really have too many exams - I doubt I can meet the requirement, it might be one grade less for one
    I love both the same amount and I really just want to get in
    If you have attended or known anyone in my situation please suggest which one I have greater chance in

ReputationRep:
    St. George's. PERIOD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ezraiskool)
    St. George's. PERIOD.
    why is that?

ReputationRep:
    take the one with the least grade requirement, so SGUL.

Btw... im assuming u r doing biomed to get into med eventually... if u go SGUL they have this program in which u can transfer to the 3rd year of the 5year MBBS course at SGUL... i've heard Queens have a similar thing but i hve not seen it. Obviously its competitive but its always possible. But overall, SGUL due to the low requirement n as u r not so confident about ur grades this summer (good being realistic! keep hope tho)

ReputationRep:
    Apparently you can tell from clearance lists which uni is more lenient with grades

ReputationRep:
    neg rep?? y wots wrong with wot i said

ReputationRep:
    QMUL Definitely, plus if you're looking for leniency don't apply at all, the surge in demand for uni places will only mean ALL places will be full up everywhere, even at the 'not so good' universities.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.