Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not massively experienced but have had sex a fair few times. Its just really getting me down because it seems i can onyl have sex when i'm on top. It seems that missionary and ther positions the guy just can't seem to get inside, I dont understand why and was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or has any advice. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Is it because you're alot shorter than they are?

ReputationRep:
    I had this problem the first few times I had sex with my boyfriend, it was just easier for me to go on top. We just kind of..worked it out in the end. It should get easier the more you do it, practice makes perfect :sexface:

'Missionary' is boring, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I find missionary uncomfortable mostly, but if you try it after doing other positions it's better. It shouldn't get you down though.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i had this issue. i find being on top quite hard.

ReputationRep:
    Find it strange that people think missionary is uncomfortable or boring, personally.. I love that position! It may be very traditional but it works!!

Anyway, it could be that you are not relaxed enough and tensing your muscles. Could also be the angle he is trying to go in at as well. To be honest, as crude as it sounds, he needs to force it a little lol.. same happens to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovietpride)
    Is it because you're alot shorter than they are?
    I have no problem doing missionary- the guy I'm seeing is like 6ft 2 and im 5ft haha

(Original post by katebrighteyes)
    i wish i had this issue. i find being on top quite hard.
    Me too I feel proper crap at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    Find it strange that people think missionary is uncomfortable or boring, personally.. I love that position! It may be very traditional but it works!!

Anyway, it could be that you are not relaxed enough and tensing your muscles. Could also be the angle he is trying to go in at as well. To be honest, as crude as it sounds, he needs to force it a little lol.. same happens to me!
    I love missionary - bit of dominance
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Try sitting down, both of you.
    That's my fav. :sexface:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Doggy style works best for me, have u tried that???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Try sitting down, both of you.
    That's my fav. :sexface:

:getmecoat:
    On the computer chair

ReputationRep:
    Start out on top for a while and then try switching.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.