Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of anyone who has had sexual relations with a teacher?

While i was at school there was soo many sexy teachers who half the boys would of loved to get hold of but that was only in our dreams but i'm sure there are cases out there of this

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-3-pupils.html

It's never going to end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Yes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-3-pupils.html

It's never going to end well.
    Sorry my post was a bit misleading i know of cases out there i was looking for people who had or knew someone that had

ReputationRep:
    Someone at my school got knocked up by the school bus driver if that counts.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. They both got sensible early and snapped out of it.

But then again; she wasn't really a teacher and he wasn't exactly a student :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I know a teacher (male) who dated a pupil (female) what seemed like instantly after they left 6th form... I could see it starting before she left, they didnt leave it very long! Newly qualified teacher i may add.. 24ish i would imagine.. (It didnt last terribly long however)

Sorry i havent provided you with any erotica.. That is what you was looking for right? Either that or you are in wayyy too deep with someone you shouldnt be

ReputationRep:
    I got in way too deep with a member of SMT after suffering bullying in my school. Not sexual in any way, but I was considered her "favourite pupil" and we had extensive secret discussions which I didn't even inform my parents about until I got upset about some of the matters she'd "read me into".

ReputationRep:
    A pupil in my school banged the caretaker guy... does that count

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.