Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Were you always this angry or did going to York **** you up?
    York simply reinforced my disdain for people.

But seriously, I have not met one fully English girl who is not a waste of the air she breathes. Most are quite unattractive and do not bother with fashion or any aspect of their appearance. They also tend to have no personality and zero interests besides fbook and txting every 3 seconds - and this unhealthy obsession with social networking ironically leads to most also being socially inept.

ReputationRep:
    Most guys have their "type" and theres nothing wrong with that.
    Stop generalising, many girls dont only go out with popular guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    OMG WHO WILL WIN in this epic battle of the anecdotes?!?!?!
    Does that really count as an anecdote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Does that really count as an anecdote?
    well it certainly doesn't count as useful evidence :gah:

ReputationRep:
    well it certainly doesn't count as useful evidence :gah:
    Its useful evidence to me. Of what, I don't even know. Society is ****ed, everyone should find everyone else attractive, or at least respect the fella human. Why does requited attraction have to be so difficult?

ReputationRep:
    Time to get on with life :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are girls so shallow? I mean they all have their "type of guy". They all seem to dislike men who aren't good looking. Even if you are, you also have to be popular. If you aren't in a popular group, girls won't regard you at all. Most girls seem superficial and have nothing much underneath and loads of girls walk round thinking they are God's gift to men when they themselves have not much to offer.
    Seriously what does a guy have to do to get a genuine girl? I'm 21 and haven't found one girl yet, not one. Also anon mods in case of haters etc.
    LOL, I'm a girl and no-where near shallow. They are plenty. You're just not looking hard enough, sorry. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Its useful evidence to me. Of what, I don't even know. Society is ****ed, everyone should find everyone else attractive, or at least respect the fella human. Why does requited attraction have to be so difficult?
    ok... i prefer to exercise a bit of discretion tbh. you can find people humanly attractive without finding them sexually attractive - that's why you have friends you don't fancy, innit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cables)
    Indeed like the Devil reads the Bible...

And I really doubt that you're seeing many average men with model-like girlfriends :rolleyes:
    FYI, in general women are a lot prettier than men, so it's not really surprising that a woman is more attractive than her boyfriend.
    You do not know me, or anything about my life, and you don't know what I have seen. Please don't pretend that you do.

(Original post by Aisha~~)
    This is quite ironic considering you have a Boys are stupid sig :rolleyes:

She's a hypocrite, so it's really not that surprising.
    OH SWEET JESUS please tell me you are ****ing kidding right? Go back and read it again.

"Blaming an entire gender for your inability to sustain an adult relationship is stupid..."

It's a ****ing parody of the boys are stupid t-shirts! Damn I thought that was pretty ****ing obvious. Sorry for the swearing but Jesus ****ing Christ...

The vast majority of average looking men have model like girlfriends... err wtf, that's clearly not the case. I see far more hot guys with average girls than the other way round.
    Really? Damn I wanna go to wherever you live.
    Nah I'm sure there are, but in my experience the opposite has been the case and that just goes to show that going for looks is not exclusive to one gender. By the way not going out with someone you don't find attractive =/= being shallow. It's only shallow when you stop caring about personality.

ReputationRep:
    ok... i prefer to exercise a bit of discretion tbh. you can find people humanly attractive without finding them sexually attractive - that's why you have friends you don't fancy, innit.
    Yea, true story.

ReputationRep:
    i can see the op's point. ok i'm really writing this post just to have it on subscribe as i want to read it later!

ReputationRep:
    Because women make it so easy for us men to generalise (although it's merely stating the truth about women). For example; the vast majority of women are heightists. And that's just one example, there are many more.
    cables=cabled

Oh dear lord, get off the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are girls so shallow? I mean they all have their "type of guy". They all seem to dislike men who aren't good looking. Even if you are, you also have to be popular. If you aren't in a popular group, girls won't regard you at all. Most girls seem superficial and have nothing much underneath and loads of girls walk round thinking they are God's gift to men when they themselves have not much to offer.
    Seriously what does a guy have to do to get a genuine girl? I'm 21 and haven't found one girl yet, not one. Also anon mods in case of haters etc.
    I think you not finding a genuine girl has less to do with the fact that "all girls are shallow" and more to do with you generalizing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    cables=cabled

Oh dear lord, get off the internet.
    Truth hurts...

ReputationRep:
    No unattractive or overweight man has ever gotten married EVER. Also, women have never been made fun of for being unattractive or overweight themselves, instead they walk around smugly while society doesn't make them feel bad in any way at all for not fitting the mould.

It's your personality, not your looks.

ReputationRep:
    Truth hurts...
    What "truth" would that be? That you are a sad child making multiple accounts on an internet forum to insult women and make himself feel big.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    What "truth" would that be? That you are a sad child making multiple accounts on an internet forum to insult women and make himself feel big.
    That's not really a a truth, but your imagination.

The truth about how women really are. It seems a very bitter pill for you to swallow.

ReputationRep:
    Generalisations anger me.

ReputationRep:
    That's not really a a truth, but your imagination.

The truth about how women really are. It seems a very bitter pill for you to swallow.
    Do you honestly think that or are you just trolling. It doesn't take a great deal of intelligence to realise that not all women are the same. At least you're committed, that I can say.

If you think they're that bad, there's always men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    You do not know me, or anything about my life, and you don't know what I have seen. Please don't pretend that you do.

OH SWEET JESUS please tell me you are ****ing kidding right? Go back and read it again.

"Blaming an entire gender for your inability to sustain an adult relationship is stupid..."

It's a ****ing parody of the boys are stupid t-shirts! Damn I thought that was pretty ****ing obvious. Sorry for the swearing but Jesus ****ing Christ...

Really? Damn I wanna go to wherever you live.
    Nah I'm sure there are, but in my experience the opposite has been the case and that just goes to show that going for looks is not exclusive to one gender. By the way not going out with someone you don't find attractive =/= being shallow. It's only shallow when you stop caring about personality.

Repped (If i had any) for... ****ing awesomeness? Marry Me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.