Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does race really matter to girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't care as long as you have a big ****, a big wallet, are good at sex and are intelligent.

Unlike yourself, I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    I didn't imagine my Prince as a S. American but he's the most handsome man in the world and my dream guy! :] <3
    is he hawter then depp? :P

ReputationRep:
    Obviously Not.

Cheryl Cole is the prime example.

ReputationRep:
    Um I prefer white and oriental Asians or mixed race to black and I'm black :P Weird, but I find them particualrly attractive and find we have more in common. Race shouldn't matter, but being realistic it does, some guys don't find me attactive purely because of my race and that is something I have to (unfortunately) deal with.

However I do look at: intelligence, personality, humour... There is more to race, but it is part of the first attraction.

One day hopefully we'll get past it, but it'll have to start from birth, when race truly isn't something one immediately notices.

ReputationRep:
    Well, really, how important is race to you? It's the same for women as it is for men. Often people have a preference, (and not necessarily white/British) but there are other factors that are much more important. If you're confident and don't get worked up about this, then it shouldn't matter at all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as you have a big ****, a big wallet, are good at sex and are intelligent.
    You're not asking for much then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    is he hawter then depp? :P
    I don't think Johnny Depp is thaat hot, so to me, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    This thread hasn't given me enough reassurance. I'm 21 and running out of time, most people have had four relationships or so by then!
    Your not dying of cancer.

(Original post by spazman21)
    Unlike yourself, I imagine.
    How would you know?

(Original post by Rich_N)
    You're not asking for much then.
    I'm fussy, just not about race

ReputationRep:
    not gonna lie...it does matter to me sometimes but if i meet a guy who i'm really into then race won't even be an issue.

ReputationRep:
    What is it with the deluge of insecure whimps on TSR? Once you start oozing with confidence instead of bawling your eyes out on tsr,that is when girls of all hues will begin to find you attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Guys are worse when it comes to this

if you aint white you aint right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)

Correction: if you aint pretty you aint gna get with me. Race, as in ethnicity, is much much less important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by methusaleh)
    Correction: if you aint pretty you aint gna get with me. Race, as in ethnicity, is much much less important.
    Not for the majority of white guys.

ReputationRep:

Im guessing a white guy you liked didnt go for you because youre not white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Im guessing a white guy you liked didnt go for you because youre not white.
    Yes so this isnt just assuming.

ReputationRep:
    Not for the majority of white guys.
    Sorry to be blunt, but you must not be very attractive because if you were pretty the majority of whites would be all over you.
    Trust me, I am living proof. My mother is black and in her day she got plenty of attention from well-to-do whites and still does. My dad is white.

ReputationRep:
    Yes so this isnt just assuming.
    Sad. Even though im far right politically I think ill probably have relationships with some non white people even though most think my views are racist but I cant really imagine myself marrying a non white person if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    Im white and ill never go for a black person.
    Thats amazing i think.

Using another girls pictures online is weird and quite scary so you not dating any of "us" i think is wonderful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.