When I was slightly younger than I am now (currently 19), I wanted to own a casino. I still want to own a casino.
Though I am going down the education route first, using any money I make/earn/win, I would one day like to open that casino, and if possible, a betting outlet either inside or in a seperate/neighbouring building.
So if possible, can I ask a few questions and if anybody can provide any answers, I will appreciate it.
* How much, roughly, does it cost to open and run a casino?
- Cost of building
- Cost of roulette/blackjack tables
* What equipment/people would I need?
- Television screen
- Dealers (staff)
* Can a casino have a betting kiosk/shop inside for sports betting?
* If so, is there an extra cost/license required for this?
* Is it cheaper to run just an ordinary betting shop? If so, roughly how much would it cost to build and fully license?
If anybody can answer these 5 questions for me I will be grateful
What are your thoughts?