Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Really usepet about uni course chocie..but I have already changed once... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have already posted this once in a different forum however I decided to post it here as well as I really need some advice.

So last year I was doing sports science and I hated it so I changed to Primary Education. However I have become bored and have got the idea in my head of doing forensic science. It isn't just a moment, I really want to do it. However I really can't change courses again. My mum would reallt kick of as I have already changed once. And whilst I know it's my choice I don't think it's a good idea to change again.

I was wondering if there is any way I could do both? I looked into open uni but it goes on about different levels and different amounts of credits and I didn't really get which or how many of them I would have to do.

Any advice anyone could give me would be great. I'm quite down at the moment

Thannk you.

ReputationRep:
    I could do with some chocie.

ReputationRep:
    Forensic Science isn't easy. How can you be so sure you won't get bored of that too?

ReputationRep:
    open uni takes about 5-8 years to get a degree

ReputationRep:
    Just change course, if that's what you really want to do? But maybe give it a little time before you go back into education just so you're 100% positive that this is what you want to do a degree in. I've been working for two years now and I'm starting Uni for the third time in September but I have this newfound excitement to learn that I didn't have in the first two courses.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.