Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay so, you probably read this so many times before but anway...

Am deeply in love with a girl I sort of know, she is in year below me so i don't see her alot, we have separate friend groups etc. We both play the same sport at same club but nearly never together.
    I have realised that I will be gone from school for good in a few months and may never see her again, but how do I approach this? I rarely speak to her so it would seem a bit weird if suddenly I start working to talk to her, and I also know very little about her, I dont even know whether she is single (though not seen her holding hands etc with any guys). So also asking her out straight off would be a bit strange after all this time since she barely knows me, though i wouldnt be surprised if she knows my feelings already (from looks etc.).

So, yeah, any advice, from either gender's viewpoint would be quite helpful, if you want more info. just ask.

ReputationRep:
    You worry about it like you do now, till the very last second. Then BOOM.
    That seconds passes. Its over and you cant do **** all about it, so none of it matters anymore and you move on

As for doing somthing about it, I couldnt say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, yeah, any advice, from either gender's viewpoint would be quite helpful, if you want more info. just ask.
    Get a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to leave school soon any way then you'll probably never see her again, so you may as well just go for it.
    Nout to lose...

ReputationRep:
    Go. Just go. Now. Do it. Go on. While you have that chance.

ReputationRep:
    And they call it puppy looooveee.

ReputationRep:
    From my experience, I can tell you that people tend to regret things they haven't done, rather than the things they did. As you are going to leave school soon, you should grab the chance because "it's now or never". Whatever happens, it would be much better than sitting alone and thinking "chances missed, opportunities lost", blame yourself and asking what if?? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! You're leaving school anyway, so, you have nothing to loose and a hell lot to gain!

ReputationRep:
    talk to her, don't worry about it being weird because she won't judge you as much as you think and once you get talking she will forget that it was slightly weird that you randomly started talking to her

ask her to have lunch with you at school one day or something, and then make your moves etc. get her facebook, msn, phone number and then take it from there. ask her out when you think she'll say yes

just out of interest, if you don't know her very well and she doesn't know you very well, why are you 'deeply in love' with her?

ReputationRep:
    Just ****ing talk to her, pussy.

Jeez. I wish we could go back to living like animals for a few generations just to weed out people like you.

It'd be pretty ****ing cool to have entire towns descended from me. I could be like Genghis Kahn. Or some crazy ****ing Mormon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.