Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ideal afterlife? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So my ultimate ideal afterlife has me able to jump to any place and time and observe anything (including thoughts). I’m also able to make changes to my own actions (and possibly randomness) and see how this affects the world, including the timeline beyond my own. I don't much care for changing the actions of others: this isn't to be my playground.

I’m unsure whether I’d want to be able to interact with other dead people. Once everyone becomes omniscient, I’m sure they'd confront me for things I did wrong. I’m sure I’d have my own questions to ask and I’d need people for company, but then it carries all of the imperfections and evils of this life. Maybe it’s just a really well designed communication platform, considering it also works with cavemen and future dudes.

Even with just 21 years to sift through, I’m fairly sure this would entertain me for eternity. Even if I got bored, I could probably just count the number of times I’ve picked scabs or work out exactly where I ranked on the carbon footprint list.

I can’t wait. (Although the afterlife will probably be ****.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mailmerge)
    So my ultimate ideal afterlife has me able to jump to any place and time and observe anything (including thoughts). I’m also able to make changes to my own actions (and possibly randomness) and see how this affects the world, including the timeline beyond my own. I don't much care for changing the actions of others: this isn't to be my playground.
    Mines similar. But I also want to fly thru space at any speed looking at everything.
    Maybe become god to a race of aliens on another planet as well.
    Be able to eat withought having to poo and where I could eat and drink as much as I want. I could use any drug and only experience the good effects.

ReputationRep:
    If there is an afterlife, I'm going to be pissed.

But tbh I think the afterlife begins when you turn 30.

ReputationRep:
    Wherever God is

ReputationRep:
    Well since all this has us having superpowers.....I'd want to be able to manipulate matter.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.